Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I'm thinking with the telefilms on the way, it would be a great opportunity to pursue this.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Yeah but I think it's too much to hope for that he'd be in a DVD movie. Keep in mind the movie will be written by the two M's and they've never exactly been enthusiastic about Ford.

Comment

Quite true. All the same, though, that's just the first telefilm. Perhaps future iterations won't be written by them, and if any of the other writers get a hold of script-writing privileges, there'd be a higher probability.

I'm not meaning to start a Second-Generational 'It's Quite Possible' Campaign, but I think it's... somewhat likely, at least, that the writers will take more cues from the fans than with the traditional series and that could lead to some vague resolution, at least.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

i love ford and i love ronan if they dont give you your happy ending how about a tragic but honerable death one where he fights overwelming numbers but dies in shepards hands and have one of those touching memorials but ether way i wanna see ford back even if it is just to answer the question did he suvive and finnish of the character kindof like what they did with pops i just got pissed of whne the intodused *michael* because all those episodes where they were running around after michael they could have been developing a ford storyline.

Comment

Working...
          X