This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
    In all seriousness I would love to see an Alternate Universe ep where the Ori had totalled Earth and Atlantis was the last sanctuary of humanity (or earth humans anyway)..

maybe it would be too similiar to BSG though, but still.
    Even with the simularities to BSG, I love that idea, it would be so frakkin cool.

Comment

Someone earlier mentioned a Mckay and Teyla episode, i'd like that too because they're the two main characters that really haven't had much screentime together. We didn't even see Mckays reaction to Teylas pregnancy..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
        Someone earlier mentioned a Mckay and Teyla episode, i'd like that too because they're the two main characters that really haven't had much screentime together. We didn't even see Mckays reaction to Teylas pregnancy..
        That was me, and yeah, I really want that badly. Teyla and Rodney have had almost no screentime or building of a relationship, and I was quite frustrated that Rodney got cut out of the pregnancy thing.
        Last edited by Killdeer; 01 February 2008, 09:37 PM.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Answering reddevil18:

Are you talking wraith/human or wraith/wraith?

More info on Wraith society/culture/history would be cool, but is the viewing audience in general ready for wraith love?

ladyjanus

Comment

Yeah, I'd like Rodeny to be Teyla's rock when her child is brutally murdered...Perhaps eaten by a creature similar to that in SG-1's "The Tomb"...

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
              Answering reddevil18:

Are you talking wraith/human or wraith/wraith?

More info on Wraith society/culture/history would be cool, but is the viewing audience in general ready for wraith love?

ladyjanus
              Wraith/Wraith, of course! And wouldn't Wraith/human be...you know...more disturbing?
              Like I said, make it all Wraith but, to add a nice spin to it, make it a gay Wraith...Graith, if you will! I mean, just one queen...gotta happen sooner or later...

Comment

This thread has become disturbing, but oh so hysterical.

Comment

^

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  That was me, and yeah, I really want that badly. Teyla and Rodney have had almost no screentime or building of a relationship, and I was quite frustrated that Rodney got cut out of the pregnancy thing.
                  Ah sorry, i was wondering who it was I was fustrated too! I really think it would be interesting to see more moments and an episode that revolved around Teyla and Rodney

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  BTW, your sigs are beautiful.
                  Thankyou I love your sig too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    gay Wraith...Graith, if you will! I mean, just one queen...gotta happen sooner or later...
                    hmmmm... that's an idea that'll stir up the fan fiction writers...

ladyjanus

Comment

A McKay and Teyla body swap episode

Comment

I want an episode that brings peace and harmoney to the forum.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Best one I have heard!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                            New showrunners.

These ones can't even get bringing in a new commander right. Surely they should have thought when they brought Amanda over that she was going to want to move on after ten years with the franchise.

And now we have three commanders in three years.

What a joke.
                            Yeah these guys are so bad at their job that they forgot to use their psychic powers to know that sanctuary would become a TV show and that AT would now have conflicting carrer options. This isn't their fault or AT's. She had a tough choice to make and I don't blame her. They are still more than capable of delivering a great season.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

*ahem**cue star spankled banner music*
                              "Oh say do the fans, of StarGate Atlantis, peace must be made, or explode they will."
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well if Santa is an Ascended Ancient maybe you'll get it for Christmas...

*Maybe*

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                Best one I have heard!
                                Yup

________________________________________________________

Rodneyanavalosa to return!
                                The plant in all it's glory should smite the Wraith!

No? ok then...

Comment

Working...
                                X