X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Dr. Jennifer Keller (4-6 episode) - SAG strike
    I thought Jewel Staite was Canadian too, Would a strike affect her?

Comment

As long as they don't bring Weir back. <snip>
      Last edited by Skydiver; 24 January 2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

When do we find out what the cast is supposed to be so we can end the speculation?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
          When do we find out what the cast is supposed to be so we can end the speculation?
          Hmm good question. I hope soon.
          sigpic

Comment

i'm not going to do speculation (because i'm lost), but wishful thinking:

sheppard (all)
            sam (all, but prob 16+)
            mckay (all)
            teyla (all)
            ronon (all)

reoccurring-
            keller (10 eps)
            zelenka (8 eps)
            todd
            weir (1-3 eps)
            beckett (1-3 eps)

guest stars-
            jack (2 eps)
            mitchell (1 ep)
            *vala, but only 1 ep and a wild affair with mckay*
            jeanie (1-2 eps)
            janet fraiser (1 ep)

~i need to know if sam's coming back!!!~

sally
            Last edited by majorsal; 23 January 2008, 07:59 PM. Reason: i forgot someone!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I think pretty much how things are in s4, plus Daniel for 1-2, minus Teal'c (remember too much SG-1, which many people hate). Hopes for FRAN and I want more Zelenka!

Ideally I would like Carter to have more involvement in SGA but I think it will stay the way it is now, probably because of her contract. Holding my breath for confirmation of her return.

Oh I'm not going to kid myself, I can't see myself watching regularly if Carter isn't back season 5. I hardly have enough push to watch non-carter episodes now. I take my time getting to them, but I like knowing for plot what happens.
              Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by toomanysides View Post
                I think pretty much how things are in s4, plus Daniel for 1-2, minus Teal'c (remember too much SG-1, which many people hate). Hopes for FRAN and I want more Zelenka!

Ideally I would like Carter to have more involvement in SGA but I think it will stay the way it is now, probably because of her contract. Holding my breath for confirmation of her return.

Oh I'm not going to kid myself, I can't see myself watching regularly if Carter isn't back season 5. I hardly have enough push to watch non-carter episodes now. I take my time getting to them, but I like knowing for plot what happens.
                Sorry.
                I feel the same way. No Carter, no Season 5 for me. I'm an SG-1 fan at heart. Although maybe the rest of the season will change my mind, we'll see.

Comment

It's hard to answer this. I'm not sure what's going to happen. I have some hunches, but they often don't turn out like I think they're going to.

And it's hard to really know what I would ideally like. Ideally, I would prefer that we never would have had the cast shakeup in the first place. But now that we've done it, I can't completely get behind the idea of a total reset, either. Things have happened and people have changed. I'm not sure how the best way to handle that is.

Here's a tentative wishful thinking list (subject to change):

Full time (assumes 20 episodes more or less):
                  Sheppard
                  McKay
                  Teyla
                  Ronon

Recurring:
                  Carter *I think Carter should either be full-time but in a background role like Hammond and Landry, or else be recurring and appear only about 10-12 episodes a season if she's playing a more significant role*
                  Beckett (10-12 episodes)
                  Weir (10-12 episodes)
                  Zelenka (10-12 episodes)
                  Lorne (10-12 episodes)
                  FRAN! (10 episodes) *hey, as long as we're dreaming!*
                  Keller (4-6 episodes)
                  Kanan (5-6 episodes) *yes, I know we haven't even met the guy yet. I just like the idea of Teyla having someone that we see now and then. I may change my mind once I meet him though*
                  Todd (4-6 episodes)
                  Chuck - whenever needed
                  "Chuckita" - same as above

Guest:
                  Daniel (1-2 episodes)
                  Ford (1-2 episodes) *to wrap up his storyline*
                  Larrin (2-3 episodes)
                  Kolya (2-3 episodes)
                  Jeannie (1 episode)
                  Vala (1 episode) *Yes, I know it's not happening. I so badly want an Sheppard, Vala, and McKay episode, but I know I'll never get it.*
                  Mitchell *Possibly, not sure if I want that or not. Last time Mitchell was in Atlantis, I considered it a disaster. No more than one episode at most though.*
                  Janet Fraiser (1 episode) *I like that idea!*
                  Last edited by Killdeer; 23 January 2008, 09:31 PM.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

My hopes would be

Regulars: Shep, McKay, Ronon, Teyla and Carter.

Recurring: Keller, Carson, Lorne, Zalenka, Todd, Caldwall and the other usual suspects.

Guests: Weir, Action Jackson, O'Neill (With 2 L's) and Jeannie.

Surprises - Hermiod! (I miss the little guy ) and Ba'al.

Oh, and Nancy Shep MINUS 1 episode. We can do the whole "it was a bad dream and she really wasnt Kari Whatsit" sequence. (Is not a Kari fan... at all.)
                    : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                    : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

i second the ba'al!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

I hoped we might know by now.

Do you all still think we will find out this week?
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Do you all still think we will find out this week?
                          Nope, week ends today ... or tomorrow for those who are still on thursday.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Nope, weeks ends today ... or tomorrow for those who are still on thursday.
                            What about Saturday.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              What about Saturday.
                              I don't work on Saturday, nor do I know that many people who do. I'm thinking monday to friday... weekend off.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                What about Saturday.
                                I think we'll know more next week

from JM's blog, january 18
                                SusantheTartanTurtle writes: “When are we getting to find out who will be in series 5? Any lovely Scottish doctors?”

Answers: I expect we’ll hear by next week at the latest. Possibly.
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X