Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. I hope this doesn't turn into SG-1 without Jack except with Atlantis. Although I did enjoy the episodes without Jack just fine, Sheppard is more important to Atlantis than Jack was to the SGC. I mean, Sheppard is the #1 ATA gene guy while Jack had the gene as well, he didn't need to use it as often.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      No Sheppard, no show, at least in my mind. And as for his disappearance? Abducted by aliens? Uh, yeah, sure.... And Ronon? Caught his dreadlocks in a door and can't escape? And I'm sure David Hewlett has a SAG membership, so... what's about those dual-membership folk? Would they honor the strike as well, and if so, well, you won't have any show without Sheppard and McKay (apologies to those who think otherwise)<G>

They COULD do a few Wraith-based shows...ya know, just to please me, and the 5 other people who think the Wraith are hot....erm....I mean, cool....

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        Well David is filming (just finished) "Splice" in Toronto so he would never make it back to start on SGA by Monday which is the start of their normal read-through *they still having them* filming week... I doubt the 19th is accurate. Just saying. Oh unless they are talking about the purely BTS production, anyway that is already happening isn't it?
        Well he could still possibly get there for the read through or they could do a video or phone conference.

Also I cannot see SGA working for anymore then 4 episodes without Sheppard, unlike SG-1 the action is not spread out enough between characters. Good writers could do it but...
        I doubt it will be more than four either but I just hope they don't have to cross that bridge. IMO we do have good writers that can pull it off if needed.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well let hope that they hurry up. All they need is the writers to write the epidsode.

They probably already thought of the simple idea of the Shepperd being put indirect command on the Atlantis so is not able to go of world as much, this would make shooting scenes far quicker if it all based on atlantis as their is not a need for so much preparations and props and so fourth, thus they could shoot far moor footage than if he has to go on location all the time.

Personally I would not mind shepperd being out of the pictured, may be the travellers kidnapped him.

As for Ronon he could find a group of his people on a planet we know they are out their somewhere and he could go and lived with them and help them rebuild for a while.

This gives time for some of the other members of this supposedly big expedition to explore their background. Plus a flash back typed episode towards the of season.

But the main problem can the writers write the episodes fast enough, for the production team to film in time for the strike, only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Well he could still possibly get there for the read through or they could do a video or phone conference.
            I guess I meant more would he want to go straight back to work after just finishing "night" shooting on "Splice". I know he could do it but would he want to?

Anyway his latest "twitter" says he is still in Toronto.. hanging out!

Comment

I guess I meant more would he want to go straight back to work after just finishing "night" shooting on "Splice". I know he could do it but would he want to?

Anyway his latest "twitter" says he is still in Toronto.. hanging out!
              Since they invented that thing called a 'plane,' I'm sure David can easily hop one and be on set when they need him

Comment

Well David is filming (just finished) "Splice" in Toronto so he would never make it back to start on SGA by Monday which is the start of their normal read-through *they still having them* filming week... I doubt the 19th is accurate. Just saying. Oh unless they are talking about the purely BTS production, anyway that is already happening isn't it?

Also I cannot see SGA working for anymore then 4 episodes without Sheppard, unlike SG-1 the action is not spread out enough between characters. Good writers could do it but...

Uh...what are you talking about? Filming starts in a month, not today.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Uh...what are you talking about? Filming starts in a month, not today.
                  Yup, that's the impression I had aswell...

Comment

Yeah, especially with the title of the thread saying that and all...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Yeah, especially with the title of the thread saying that and all...
                      I think I read it somewhere else aswell
                      *Maybe one of your posts? Can't remember*

Comment

Working...
                      X