X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    That would never happen
    Indeed would you imagine the uproar from the Ronan Thunkers, Whumpers and what not, plus he wouldn't get a Tok'ra snake they have shown no interest in Atlantis. If that because they don't know about it then well that's another reason why it won't happen
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      What could be a great twist? Here is my story idea:

Spoiler:
      Todd became a very important member of the expedition and everyone began to like him. Ronan is jealous and he can't forget his past, so he will kill him. He realized what he has done, so he tries to flee from Atlantis and he hides on a planet. Todd can be saved by the expedition, but he didn't want revenge. The IOA decides that Ronon must be found at all cost. Ronon became a Runner again, but now he fears the expedition's revenge. He will meet with Ford and the Genii Kolya, who made an alliance and they give him a choice. Ronon will return to Atlantis as a spy. Ronon is a bit naive, so he will give informations to Kolya, what will cost the lives of an expedition team. Teyla will discover his secret, but he kidnaps her. Teyla will discover that the old Ronon died and his new personality is very weird. She thinks he is only a Replicator clone and they began to fight on a cliff. Ronon injures and Todd will try to heal him, but he can give back only the 7 year, what was lost during his Runner time. They will make peace. Carter will try to heal him with her Goa'uld healing device, but it isn't enough. Ronon acts like he was brainwashed by Kolya. Carter remembers to Teal'c, when similar things happened with him. Ronon is very confused and he tries to make suicide in the city. The whole team is shocked, when they see them so broken. They will call a Tok'ra, who will merge with him...

Sounds better than most of the episodes we've seen so far. Just add in there that Ronon plays golf all day long and you got a 10/10 episode

Comment

I can imagine him as a Tok'ra / Goa'uld host. The change between Ronon and the Tok'Ra can be a good way to show his acting skills. Maybe the Tok'Ra has an own centuries long back story, so Ronon can have more connection with MW and become a master of history.

Other idea. I hope Teal'c will teach him that he has to calm down in special situations.

But the most I would like to see that Ronon will be connected to the Wraith somehow.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          I can imagine him as a Tok'ra / Goa'uld host. The change between Ronon and the Tok'Ra can be a good way to show his acting skills. Maybe the Tok'Ra has an own centuries long back story, so Ronon can have more connection with MW and become a master of history.

Other idea. I hope Teal'c will teach him that he has to calm down in special situations.

But the most I would like to see that Ronon will be connected to the Wraith somehow.
          ...or calm up

Comment

As long as he actually goes dark..

Apparently most of the peps in Atlantis are suppose to be darker this season. However the only thing making them that way is the lighting.. or lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
              As long as he actually goes dark..

Apparently most of the peps in Atlantis are suppose to be darker this season. However the only thing making them that way is the lighting.. or lack there of.
              Some take it literally some figuratively

Comment

I think it would certainly be interesting although I agree with others that I don't think I could see his allying himself with the Wraith for any reason.

I'd see it as more likely something bad happens (deaths, perhaps of refugee Satedans...) and he decides Atlantis isn't hardcore enough for him as regards wiping out the Wraith. I can certainly see him going off on a one man revenge mission regardless of what the others say or do.
                sigpic
                by Kaaatie

Comment

Spoiler for TMC
                  Spoiler:
                  I'd rather see repli!Ronan be the one to turn dark and end up confronting the original Ronan somewhere, somehow. It would give JM his chance to act "dark" but not completely turn the character of Ronan around.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    I want to see this.

I will see this.
                    Same here. Really looking forward to seeing his dark side in Midway.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Same here. Really looking forward to seeing his dark side in Midway.
                      Ronon vs Teal'c!!!!!

So can't wait to see that! and them fighting side by side...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                        Ronon vs Teal'c!!!!!

So can't wait to see that! and them fighting side by side...
                        yeah that'll be awesome
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          yeah that'll be awesome
                          Yes it will though what if at some point they both say "Indeed". Then Teal'c gives him the eyebrow.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well, then, that would just be funny.
                            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Yes it will though what if at some point they both say "Indeed". Then Teal'c gives him the eyebrow.
                              IIRC there's gonna be a scene
                              Spoiler:
                              in which Ronon tells Teal'c that he says 'indeed' a lot

can't wait for that
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

News about this from JM:

Anonymous #6 writes: “I was reading the news about Jason’s idea about Ronon going dark side in season 5 on GW. […] If you are throwing out ideas I hope it doesn’t come down to Ronon being captured and Sheppard unable to fee him because of the IOA.”

Answer: Well, as it turns out, Ronon’s desire to go darkside meshes nicely with a late season four story I had wanted to do - that, conveniently enough, has been pushed to early season 5. While the notion of Ronon feeling abandoned is interesting, I think it would be an irredeemable leap for his character to vow vengeance on Sheppard for not rescuing him in a timely manner. A more interesting scenario would have Ronon….ah, just watch the episode when it airs.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-11-2007/

Comment

Working...
                                X