This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Reading that passage actually gave me an idea on how they can get Danny into Atlantis: What if, on a typical Atlantis day, an Ancient sudden appears in front of the Stargate? He/she is naked, and has amnesia - a fallen Ancient, and now the Expedition needs Danny to come and see what he can fish out of this Ancient, as he himself has been in this exact situation.
    Hmm, sounds good. I vote for a 'he' to un-ascend

Comment

Prion! I expected that from Peg, but you?

Should I be worried?

Comment

Prion! I expected that from Peg, but you?

Should I be worried?
        Uh oh. Has Prion been corrupted? Of course I wouldn't mind a naked Morgan Le Fey.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Hilarious misadventure? I don't like the sound of that...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            Hilarious misadventure? I don't like the sound of that...
            Um, me either. I really want to see Daniel on Atlantis once or twice, but not if it's all going to be a farce. Daniel=/ comedy. There are ten bazillion storylines that they could use that could include Daniel without taking away from Atlantis characters. Funny is not one of them.
            sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Having DANIEL on Atlantis is enough . Give him a couple lines to annoy Sam and I'm happy

Comment

Geez people, JM doesn't even have a real plot yet, he was just saying "hilarious misadventure" as a joke.

Comment

Geez people, JM doesn't even have a real plot yet, he was just saying "hilarious misadventure" as a joke.
                  Indeed, and quite often the original idea for a script and the end script are often two very different things. Joe Fs Epiphany story idea is a prime example.
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...lantisi_.shtml

Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson") will guest star in an unspecified number of episodes. The release does indicate that it will be more than one.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson") will guest star in an unspecified number of episodes. The release does indicate that it will be more than one.
                      That is definately one thing I'm really looking forward to in S5

IMO Daniel deserves his day trip *Or longer* to 'Daniel disneyland'

Comment

I have no problem with DJ being in a few (2 - 3) episodes, but anymore than that wouldn't really fit in and it'd be blatant audience grabbing.

I'd rather have a few episodes with Jackson playing a pivotal role than just Jackson being there for the sake of being there
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                          I have no problem with DJ being in a few (2 - 3) episodes, but anymore than that wouldn't really fit in and it'd be blatant audience grabbing.

I'd rather have a few episodes with Jackson playing a pivotal role than just Jackson being there for the sake of being there
                          Yeah I completely agree

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

yeah like i said once he could be in the mid season finale so that could cover 3 epsidoes
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ok So we have confirmation, Daniel is going to be in atlantis S5. Yay.

So daniel will hopefully have an Arc of storylines, perhaps something to do with Ascension of the PG Ancients, maybe take the ZPM from that time dialated planet in the knowledge the ancients cant do squat, or maybe something far cooler than im coming up with at this particular moment lol.

So what do people think about Daniel being in S5, and what could he be up to in Daniel Disneyland. Personally Daniel deserves to be on Atlantis more than the AE, he discovered the place after all

Tep

PS Noticed every other character has a "what will their role in S5 be" so thought Danny deserved one
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

My guess is he'll be in the mid season 2 parter.

Comment

Working...
                                X