This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    For me Daniel in Atlantis = Ancient story/secret/tech/exploration. I do not think they will make him explore Wraith history
    I thought we were gonna meet the new enemy in the mid-season two-parter. of course Daniel won't explore any Wraith stuff
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

For me Daniel in Atlantis = Ancient story/secret/tech/exploration. I do not think they will make him explore Wraith history
      Yup, I cannot see Daniel going to Atlantis just to research Wraith history I expect it will be something more in line with the Ancient's history

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I thought we were gonna meet the new enemy in the mid-season two-parter. of course Daniel won't explore any Wraith stuff
      So did I

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I imagine Daniel will be the one to tick off the new enemy. I think the scene would go something like Daniel is at some computer in Atlantis & he presses a button & that randomly starts up on screen video communication with some new never before seen race & the new bad guy ends up thinking Daniel insulted him or something & then they prepare to come to Atlantis & the new bad guys will be the ones responsible for taking out the Wraith so the new bad guys can have the glory of defeating the Earthlings

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
          I imagine Daniel will be the one to tick off the new enemy. I think the scene would go something like Daniel is at some computer in Atlantis & he presses a button & that randomly starts up on screen video communication with some new never before seen race & the new bad guy ends up thinking Daniel insulted him or something & then they prepare to come to Atlantis & the new bad guys will be the ones responsible for taking out the Wraith so the new bad guys can have the glory of defeating the Earthlings
          That would not surprise me at all ... but I'm kind of hoping the story will involve Daniel using his extensive knowledge on the Ancients to unravel a mystery which in turn leads to possibly a new enemy or some really cool info and tech of the Ancients *hopefully all three *

Comment

I hope the episode will be like Daniel going through the Ancient database, then finding clues to the location of the Furlings civilization. Then when we meet the furlings they'll want to stay hidden so then they make war on Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Fjord View Post
              I hope the episode will be like Daniel going through the Ancient database, then finding clues to the location of the Furlings civilization. Then when we meet the furlings they'll want to stay hidden so then they make war on Atlantis
              sorry but JM confirmed that we won't meet the Furlings in s5. also Daniel will be in the mid-season TWO-parter
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

We are never going to see the Furlings, It will plague the forum forever.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Indeed it will

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    We will.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      We will.
                      I still find it hilarious when I see that the Furlings thread is the topmost sticky in the General Discussions area. People are so obsessed with this. I personally think there is no way in h*** they could ever show them now because everyone's expectations are ridiculously high! But getting back to Michael...

I would like to see Daniel called in for translations, just to reinstate his expertise in the area (since Atlantis came along, his role as Ancient translator has moved from a special ability to commonplace). Then when he translates, it could be something like...Grrr...I have no idea! This is why I don't bash the writers. I can never think of something totally cool and unique....they have an insanely hard job. I just want Daniel to figure out something completely new, that is something no one else could figure out, then I'll be happy!

The only problem I see, is that if Daniel makes a big discovery in the Pegasus Galaxy, how to write a realistic reason for why he wouldn't stay there to KEEP studying it. Anyone more creative than me have some thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        I still find it hilarious when I see that the Furlings thread is the topmost sticky in the General Discussions area. People are so obsessed with this. I personally think there is no way in h*** they could ever show them now because everyone's expectations are ridiculously high! But getting back to Michael...
                        They're planned to be revealed in SGW.

Comment

I would have thought so too...

I would like to see Daniel called in for translations, just to reinstate his expertise in the area (since Atlantis came along, his role as Ancient translator has moved from a special ability to commonplace). Then when he translates, it could be something like...Grrr...I have no idea! This is why I don't bash the writers. I can never think of something totally cool and unique....they have an insanely hard job. I just want Daniel to figure out something completely new, that is something no one else could figure out, then I'll be happy!
                          LoL, only when you try to write something good youself do you ralise how much time, effort, imagination and skill actually goes into writing... that's why I have nothing but respect for what all the writers have done for the stargate franchise.

I expect Daniel will figure out something completely new, He was the one that found the gate address to Atlantis (and has figured out countless cool things in SG1... including getting the gate to work in the original movie).
                          My best guess and hope is Daniel will find some really cool info in the Atlantis database (or it will be found and Daniel called to Atlantis to help translate or decipher a code) and that in turn will lead to a great dicovery about the Ancients...
                          ...I've always wondered about how they seeded life in the pegasus, chances are the Ancients built a device like the one on Dakara... I'm hoping the the eps will have something to do with when the Ancients first arrived in the pegasus, Daniel knows hell of a lot more about the Ancient prior to them leaving the milkyway and to me that is where his knowledge of them would be best put to use...

The only problem I see, is that if Daniel makes a big discovery in the Pegasus Galaxy, how to write a realistic reason for why he wouldn't stay there to KEEP studying it. Anyone more creative than me have some thoughts?
                          Daniel could just be called back to Earth or something like that as the reason why he wont be sticking around after these eps or the discoveries in the episodes givs him more than enough info on the Ancient to take home and research further

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          They're planned to be revealed in SGW.
                          Really? I'm sure BW said that the furlings ever being mentioned was a mistake... Someone must have decided that the furling issue needs closure then

Comment

the episode that danile will apper in will have somethink to do whit the Ancient

i think, it is not a spolier
                            this is my specileisons

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                              the episode that danile will apper in will have somethink to do whit the Ancient

i think, it is not a spolier
                              this is my specileisons
                              Say what?

Comment

Say what?
                                i said i think the episode that danile will apper in will have do to somthink about the anceint

Comment

Working...
                                X