Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I really can't wait to see Daniel on SGA.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Personally, I really can't wait to see Daniel on SGA.
      Same here.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Same here.
        And being the mid-season two-parter, you know it will be a strong story Daniel will be involved in.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          And being the mid-season two-parter, you know it will be a strong story Daniel will be involved in.
          it's definately going to be a highlight of S5

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            it's definately going to be a highlight of S5
            I hope he does not end up in a fridge like someone else we know

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post

So far it's been O'Neill, Beckett and Sheppard to get the freezer treatment so I would not be surprised if Jackson was next on the list

Comment

i hope it will be something important like some ancient knowledge he discovers or something cool
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  he'll only be in Atlantis for two eps, it would make no sense
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    i hope it will be something important like some ancient knowledge he discovers or something cool
                    Yup, that's what I'm expecting

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    he'll only be in Atlantis for two eps, it would make no sense
                    LoL, you do realise Integrabyte was joking, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                      LoL, you do realise Integrabyte was joking, right?
                      I do
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        I do

Comment

Yes please. Highlight his intellegence. I have nothing against what other people term Action Jackson (I like that he is a capable warrior). But lets use the singular knowledge he has from ten years on SG-1, being ascended twice, being a Prior, having been downloaded with Merlin's conciousness, and being an expert in linguistics, anthropology, and archaeology!

Comment

Agreed. I want to see some kind of major discovery regarding the Ancients, whether it's their society or technology.

I personally think that the discovery of a 'sister city' would be pretty neat.
                            sigpic
                            Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              Yes please. Highlight his intellegence. I have nothing against what other people term Action Jackson (I like that he is a capable warrior). But lets use the singular knowledge he has from ten years on SG-1, being ascended twice, being a Prior, having been downloaded with Merlin's conciousness, and being an expert in linguistics, anthropology, and archaeology!
                              I will be disappointed if Daniel's visit to Atlantis doesn't involve him working out some cool Ancient secret or finding something that leads to a great discovery... But I have a good feeling about this mid-season two-part ep and IMO MS being brought into S5 will not be played lightly, almost all past mid season eps have been really good and I expect this one to be no different... If anything with Daniel there we could end up with a fantastic two part ep and some awsome revelation about the Ancients

Comment

For me Daniel in Atlantis = Ancient story/secret/tech/exploration. I do not think they will make him explore Wraith history

Comment

Working...
                                X