Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 5 episode tidbits/discussion/speculation (potential spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugh writes: “ If a MALP is sent through every time to check an adress, then they must lose quite a few MALPs to space gates. How do they get them back when they’re just floating through space?”

Answer: Usually, you don’t.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hunky-mailbag/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

What about a 304 later on?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Like they can't maneuver a Puddle Jumper to pick it up...

If they can get rid of waste when they're in there for a week or so with a few people, surely they can pick up stuff that way too?

Perhaps not, cos didn't the hatch come off when they did a stunt with that somewhere in the beginning?

So if you lost the hatch when you had to get rid of waste...

Perhaps you can have a PJ push it away from the gate a bit, dial Atlantis, and shove it through it again with the nose of the Jumper, that would work, yes?

Those MALPs are way too expensive to leave behind like that...

It would be much easier/cheaper to send a cloaked Jumper through each gate, instead of a MALP...

Not that the writers like thinking about these kind of things.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The problem with sending a cloaked Jumper vs a MALP their are some gates that are in too narrow of a spot for Jumpers to manuver.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I just think it's stupid there's ground gates and space gates. I mean, what sarcastic people put gates in space? I don't think they ever stated the Wraith did it, so it must have been the Ancients?

That means they don't give that much about human life, I mean, if someone accidentally dials the wrong number, they can go float in space, or when they're exploring themselves, they get the same treatment.

It just doesn't make much sense to me. I admit it looks cool, but it has its drawbacks.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

C.C. writes: “Hey Joe, is it safe to say that Carson had been weaned off his dependency on the Wraith enzyme by the end of season 5, or is he still addicted to it until they find a more permanent treatment?”

Answer: By the end of season 5 (and the beginning of Stargate: Extinction) Beckett has made a full recovery and is no longer dependent on the enzyme.
              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
              X