Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    For all of you wondering what a dread-less Ronon looks like . . . http://www.egs-avatars.com/e_gs_imag...momoa/fond.jpg
    Sweet Merciful God!
    sigpic

Comment

What to do, what to do...

Spoke to Jason last night about the hair situation. He’s feeling a lot better without the dreads and I’m sure is not looking forward to the two full days he’ll have to spend getting them re-attached for the start of the new season (continuity’s sake and all). Jason is of two minds. On the one hand, he is happy to be free of the heavy dreads that were causing him great discomfort. On the other hand, he is aware that the character of Ronon is distinguished by his unique do. I suggested he consider compromising and trim them, but he didn’t seem too thrilled with the idea. To be honest, I’m not sure if that’s even possible (It’s been years since I’ve had dreads so I can‘t remember. I cut them off shortly after my reggae career came to an ugly end. But that’s a story for another time).
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-meringue-pie/

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        true. however I think Mitchell82 was talking about aliens being in the AF which is very unlikely. Teal'c and Vala are on SG-1 yes, but they're not part of the military
        Yes that's what I meant.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          It's going to be interesting how they work it into the show.

Comment

Ok, I'm just gonna use this thread for anything pertaining to Jason's hair:

Lisa S. writes: “Couldn’t some kind of wig or something be fashioned for Jason if he feels the dreads are really part of Ronon’s character?”

Answer: I don’t think a wig would look anywhere near as good as the real thing. If it came down to a choice between wigging Jason and losing the dreads, I’d rather lose the dreads.

Sue writes: “Do you plan to write that into the script; since we never got Daniels reason for cutting hair hopefully there is reason why dreads are gone from Ronan?”

Answer: I’ve left the ultimate fate of those dreads in Jason’s hand. I have already scripted an appropriate scene should he choose to do away with them.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...l-gets-carled/

Comment

Ok, I'm just gonna use this thread for anything pertaining to Jason's hair:

Lisa S. writes: “Couldn’t some kind of wig or something be fashioned for Jason if he feels the dreads are really part of Ronon’s character?”

Answer: I don’t think a wig would look anywhere near as good as the real thing. If it came down to a choice between wigging Jason and losing the dreads, I’d rather lose the dreads.

Sue writes: “Do you plan to write that into the script; since we never got Daniels reason for cutting hair hopefully there is reason why dreads are gone from Ronan?”

Answer: I’ve left the ultimate fate of those dreads in Jason’s hand. I have already scripted an appropriate scene should he choose to do away with them.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...l-gets-carled/
              I hope they do give us a reason, for Ronon loosing his dreads, it would be awful if he just appears in S5 with them gone

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                I hope they do give us a reason, for Ronon loosing his dreads, it would be awful if he just appears in S5 with them gone
                They won't. JM is trying to make it logical. Jason has to wear a wig in the first two eps for continuities sake.

Comment

No, he's having his dreads re-attached for the first few episodes.

Comment

A Major Change for Ronon in Season 5?
                    (S)He will be called as Ronina after an accident at the barber.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      They won't. JM is trying to make it logical. Jason has to wear a wig in the first two eps for continuities sake.
                      Yeah, what I ment is to save Ronon suddenly appearing without his dreads in S5, they put something in one of the stories to allow the loss of the dreads to have an SGA reason behind it...
                      ...For example Ronon gets his dreads stuck in some machine that unless the team cut them off it is going to make mincemeat of him...
                      It doesn't have to be dramatic, just some reason for the character to lose/decide to get rid of his dreads...

That what I thought they would do, at least until they decide to deal with wether to get rid of the dreads all together or not...

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      (S)He will be called as Ronina after an accident at the barber.

*And a trip to the Gender reassignment clinic aswell by the sound of it *

Comment

Ah I thought it was just a wig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Ah I thought it was just a wig.
                          That would be funny, I can just imagine the blooper reels...

When I first saw something about Jason M getting rid of his dreads it also mentioned about the possibility that he would have them reattached for S5...

Comment

I hope he'll at least keep it shoulder length - doesn't need to be dreads, but with the short hair he's just another good looking guy - and we have plenty of those already.

Comment

That means he won't be the brutal force for Atlantis anymore. By switching sides He'll problably have something more sustancial to do ,besides the tough guy in Shepp's team, as a great antagonist to Atlantis. He is so lost in The heavy oriented science and tech episodes that he considers to learn some science. ( As he mentioned in SGA S3: Submersion ).
                              I think the actor sees his character seating idle in many Episodes risking to go in Weir's direction and changes are needed to give him a new dimension. My bet is:
                              his Satedan past will hunt him down again and a decision to make about his loyalty to Atlantis or his people.It's done before but next time there won't be a turning back. He problably finds a remanant of his people roaming around from planet to planet trying to find a place to settle down and Atlantis would be just what they need,so Ronon will join to the Siege. (It's also been done so in SGA S1: The storm and the eye, but then we'll have Ronons people instead of the Genii).

Comment

heh here's an idea while Sheppard and him are sparring he loses concentration because Keller has just walked in and Sheppard cuts some of the braids with his knife. Ronan gets mad and hacks the rest off. Hey it could happen lol.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Working...
                                X