No announcement yet.

Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using the original dreads seems to be an good idea , but attached to Jason, original it has looked awesome, but now....
    sigpic

Comment

This could potentially be a great script titled 'Bad Hair Day'.

Comment

I think that the powers that be at Atlantis should write an episode that Ronan has to loose his dreads some how. Jason looks so fine with out the dreads. The wig is a stupid idea and it looks fake.

Comment

anyone have any pics of what Ronon is gonna look like when he chops his dreadlocks off?

I understand it's supposed to be happening sometime this season.

Comment

plans changed. ronon cut his dreads off for health reasons, but sci-fi decided ronon needed to keep them, so a 10 000$ wig was made for him to wear.

without dreads:
            Spoiler:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48224
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 31 July 2008, 07:03 PM.

Comment

well that kinda stinks. I mean, do other Satedans have dreads? No, none that we've seen. You'd think by the way the producers are handling it, it's a cultural thing with him.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I liked him without the dreads. Their was a scene showing the lost of dreads in BT but then SciFi changed their minds.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I think sci-fi did it because the dreads are a big part of ronon's character/image... if I remember right.

I would've liked a new look for him.

Comment

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
                    well that kinda stinks. I mean, do other Satedans have dreads? No, none that we've seen. You'd think by the way the producers are handling it, it's a cultural thing with him.

Thanks for the info.
                    true, but as far as im aware it wasnt the producers who made the choice about his loosing the dreads it was MGM. i think he looks cool without them

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                    SG1 -

Comment

I just feel bad for a actor whose network seems to think that his entire character is wrapped up in hair. Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                        I just feel bad for a actor whose network seems to think that his entire character is wrapped up in hair. Dang!
                        Added to the fact that he has carry five extra pounds of deadweight around on his head. Poor guy

Comment

I certainly would have accepted him losing the dreads on camera.

Comment

you know, it IS all about the hair
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

They let Chris grow his hair back, and sport that silly caterpillar. Why not let Ronan get rid of the wig?
                              sigpic

Comment

And the perfectly cliched time for Ronon to cut off his dreads would have been at the end of Broken Ties!

Comment

Working...
                                X