This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireCat View Post
    Mark Stern could spin dog poo into gold. I don't believe a word he says after the SG1 cancellation.
    Well I think we got a better clarification from Robert Cooper to why SG-1 was cancelled. Ratings did not seem to be the issue. Also, after the Farscape incident, Sci-fi has really lost a lot of the fan's respect.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat View Post
      But TPTB will probably bring over more SG1 characters into a show where they don't belong.
      I really doubt that
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I really doubt that
        If Shanks says yes, Daniel will appear in S5, JM was clear about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
          Here's hoping he's up for it!

Comment

I really doubt that
            I think they meant Full-time. I do not see anyone from SG-1 coming onto SGA full-time, I mean enough is enough. Even Sci-fi said SGA has come out from the shadows of it's Brother show SG-1 to shine on it's own! If they add anymore people from SG-1 fulltime......save me a spot on the Anti-Couch, will ya?

P.S. Guest spots are ok.
            sigpic

Comment

true but he would only appear in 1 or 2 episodes. what I meant was I really doubt they would bring him to Atlantis as a regular or recurring character
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I will gladly skip that episode in that case, cause I can't really stand Daniel.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Even Sci-fi said SGA has come out from the shadows of it's Brother show SG-1 to shine on it's own!
                Which is not difficult since they are turning it into that sister/brother show.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

true but he would only appear in 1 or 2 episodes. what I meant was I really doubt they would bring him to Atlantis as a regular or recurring character
                  I wouldn't bet on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carter was originally going to be in a few SGA episodes. Then 10, then 14, now she is second in the credits.

If JM wants Daniel on SGA, it will be more than 1 or 2 episodes. People are already screaming all over his blog to bring Daniel to SGA full time. You know the guy is considering it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

If Daniel were to be coming to Atlantis full-time, then this little lemming will stop watching, even if they bring back Kate in some weird AU-tale... Okay, maybe that one episode I could suffer his presence.

Comment

You know, one has got to respect RDA for saying enough is enough. Some people just don't get a clue.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          I think they meant Full-time. I do not see anyone from SG-1 coming onto SGA full-time, I mean enough is enough.
                          All this time I thought you were serious and you were just being subtly ironic!!

Even Sci-fi said SGA has come out from the shadows of it's Brother show SG-1 to shine on it's own! If they add anymore people from SG-1 fulltime......save me a spot on the Anti-Couch, will ya?

P.S. Guest spots are ok.
                          Sci-fi insisted that the show that was going to take Farscape's place was going to be great. I believe it was canceled after two months.

Guest spots are okay, unless they make all the episode about the guest character. There were 6 regulars in S10, plus Rick. If everyone of them were to have a guest spot, half the season would be about SG1.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I will gladly skip that episode in that case, cause I can't really stand Daniel.
                          There was a time when I would have been delighted to see him on Atlantis, if only to interact with Elizabeth, but Elizabeth and Daniel don't exist anymore. We have Carter and Action Jackson instead. *sighs*

Comment

There was a time when I would have been delighted to see him on Atlantis, if only to interact with Elizabeth, but Elizabeth and Daniel don't exist anymore. We have Carter and Action Jackson instead. *sighs*
                            And soon Action McKay. Wait and see.
                            sigpic

Comment

We have Carter and Action Jackson instead. *sighs*
                              Daniel was my fave character when he was just Daniel the archaeological geek. I even have a Michael Shanks mousepad to proof my love for the guy.

But not anymore... Well, I have nothing against MS (still using the mousepad) but I do have an issue with Jackson.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              And soon Action McKay. Wait and see.
                              Holy hannah, what will that be?

Maybe I should manip that somehow. *ponders*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Daniel was my fave character when he was just Daniel the archaeological geek. I even have a Michael Shanks mousepad to proof my love for the guy.

But not anymore... Well, I have nothing against MS (still using the mousepad) but I do have an issue with Jackson.

Holy hannah, what will that be?

Maybe I should manip that somehow. *ponders*
                                mckay as rambo.....please on bended knee here.

although maybe mckay is to articulate to be rambo..ponders????
                                sigpic
                                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Working...
                                X