Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still so excited over this announcement. There were so many things that were different this year with the long hiatus etc and the season airing later in the year than usual and it was hard to get a fix on how SciFi would look at renewal compared to previous years and it just felt like there was so much uncertainty... and now it feels like a weight has been lifted!

We get a fifth season! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm still excited too. We still have to see a larger amount of Season Four before we can get some real speculation going on what is to come in Season Five.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
        I'm still excited too. We still have to see a larger amount of Season Four before we can get some real speculation going on what is to come in Season Five.
        Indeed. It's an odd situation to be in where we've gotten renewal when we've only just started seeing Season 4.... but lovely nonetheless, with the thought of another 36 episodes to enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          OMFG, Did Mark Stern die? This is great news, and I am not surprised to be honest because once it hits 100 episodes, lotsa money from syndication. It's a surprise in the fact that they'd renew it after a few episodes had aired. They stabbed SG1 in the back after it aired just a few more episodes.

--

It's very surprising indeed. I had thought that they'd have waited for the DVR ratings for each episode and renew it (or not) sometime during the second half of the season. However I won't complain.
          SG-1 aired much earlier in the year. They had to renew now to allocate the money in the budget for next year.

I'm happy they renewed. For various reasons.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Indeed. It's an odd situation to be in where we've gotten renewal when we've only just started seeing Season 4.... but lovely nonetheless, with the thought of another 36 episodes to enjoy!
            YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to that Ali, 36 episodes!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe we will see more Ancient warships in Season Five.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                Maybe we will see more Ancient warships in Season Five.
                I would like to know more about the Ascension process. Maybe see the point of view from the ancients who ascended.
                sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!! season 5.

I would like to see more carson and Ford in season 5!!! Cant say what else i would like to see until i have seen the rest of season 4
                  Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                  sigpic
                  sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Teyla (and weir?) given some really good A-plots heres to my hopes.
                    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

I'd like to see more and learn more of the Wraith and some new enemies would be nice.

More team centric eps. More background info sprinkled here and there.(unless we get that in s4, but then we always want more).

More exploration of Atlantis and the new planet they are on.
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

i'm glad that we're getting a season five. It gives me hope that they can rectify some serious erros that they've done to the show. Hopefully the'lly bring back beckett. I think daniel will be in the 100th episode. Can't wait for season five!

Comment

I was just looking at the overall picture here. SGA if it stays steady in ratings, could very well have many more seasons. What would be even cooler, is to see SGU run along SGA, that will attract a lot more viewers!
                          sigpic

Comment

WoooHoooo!!! I heard a couple of days ago about S5, and am still doing a few happy dances when I think of it.

Can't say much else, as we're only 1/4 the way through S4!

*hums and dances*

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                              WoooHoooo!!! I heard a couple of days ago about S5, and am still doing a few happy dances when I think of it.

Can't say much else, as we're only 1/4 the way through S4!

*hums and dances*
                              Probably by the end of this year we'll know more what the producers are planning for Season 5. Anyway, I can enjoy Season 4 even more, knowing there will be more after this season.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Probably by the end of this year we'll know more what the producers are planning for Season 5. Anyway, I can enjoy Season 4 even more, knowing there will be more after this season.
                                I know exactly what you mean- we can all relax now, without having to fret over whether this is the last season or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X