This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Agreed. Right now SGA is probably one of their strongest shows. Flash Gordon is going down in flames, I think. Eureka is doing good, but on the wrong night. Too bad it wasn't the lead-in for SGA.

We probably won't find out about renewal till the first half airs.
    Well I think the network wants to keep Eureka and SGA seperated.

I think we will hear a decision from Sci-fi after the 4th or 5th ep airs. If SGA can pull in numbers like the finale and first half, then we should be good to go.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Well I think the network wants to keep Eureka and SGA seperated.

I think we will hear a decision from Sci-fi after the 4th or 5th ep airs. If SGA can pull in numbers like the finale and first half, then we should be good to go.
      Lets hope.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

This is not a story, rather two scene idea:

1. I would like to see an arriving to Atlantis from a planet, where is autumn, so the wind should blow leaves into the city through the wormhole.

2. The 7th chevron is always at 12 o'clock. How will the team arrive, if the the whole gate is rotated right or left and the 7th chevron is at 3 or 5 o'clock? That could be a great scene, when they are walking through the gate. For example: they fall on each other, but McKay roll back to the wormhole, but they grab his arm to save him etc.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The Season 5 finale is the 100th episode if they get a Season 5 they should treat it like its its last Season since 100th is Sci Fis Magic Number & then they cancel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Flash Gordon was a huge disapointment and the only show other than SGA doing good is Eureka. Cancelling SGA would just be a stupid mistake however when have we known scifi to make a smart decision?
            Agreed. Skiffy makes awful decisions, IMO.

However, we do know that there will be a big Sheppard stick-fighting three-parter where we finally find out he's an elf.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read some of JM's blog comments.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Im so hoping there is a season 5 but first i want to get season 4 over and done with i just hope the viewing figures for it this year remain good and according to JM we should know sometime in November if the show will get renewed me personally am keeping my fingerds crossed as it seems the Teyla arc might be stretched into season 5 due to Rachel not yet having given birth and if the show does get renewed that is something im looking forward to seeing more of Teyla in season 5
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Agreed. Skiffy makes awful decisions, IMO.

However, we do know that there will be a big Sheppard stick-fighting three-parter where we finally find out he's an elf.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read some of JM's blog comments.
                I know what you mean. So lets see Sheppard is Legolas ,Mckay is Gandalf, Ronon is Aragorn, Teyla is Arwen so who is Gimli, Saroman and Saron? Sorry way too much LOTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  I know what you mean. So lets see Sheppard is Legolas ,Mckay is Gandalf, Ronon is Aragorn, Teyla is Arwen so who is Gimli, Saroman and Saron? Sorry way too much LOTR.
                  Haha, too much LOTR is never enough.
                  Let's see now, Beckett could be Gimli, Oberoth could be Sauron, and Micheal could be Saruman.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Let's see now, Beckett could be Gimli, Oberoth could be Sauron, and Micheal could be Saruman.

Frodo played by Steve the Wraith .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Frodo played by Steve the Wraith .
                      With Bob as Sam?
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

On topic, I'd like to see:
                        Ep. 1- Picking up Wraith/Asuran War Arc from cliff hanger; Caldwell.
                        Ep. 2- Continuing War Arc; Caldwell.
                        Ep. 3- Juicy one-off
                        Ep. 4- Wier/Asuran spot
                        Ep. 5- Continuing War Arc.
                        Ep. 6- Continuing War Arc, Jack shows up to help.
                        Ep. 7- Juicy one-off
                        Ep. 8- Juicy one-off; Caldwell
                        Ep. 9- War Arc ending on Super Ford showing up.
                        Ep. 10- Super Ford (1/2S Finale)

Ep. 11- Super Ford (1/2S Opener)
                        Ep. 12- War Arc
                        Ep. 13- Juicy one-off
                        Ep. 14- War Arc; Daniel advises
                        Ep. 15- Carson/Michael Returns pt. 1
                        Ep. 16- Carson/Michael Returns pt. 2
                        Ep. 17- Juicy one-off
                        Ep. 18- War Arc; Caldwell
                        Ep. 19- War Arc; Caldwell
                        Ep. 20- War Arc, Wier Returns
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

That's a lotta war arcs, I mean it'd be cool to see SGA go out with a bang but IMO that's a bit excessive. I'd rather see more nice stand-alone stuff.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Good list.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                              That's a lotta war arcs, I mean it'd be cool to see SGA go out with a bang but IMO that's a bit excessive. I'd rather see more nice stand-alone stuff.
                              Agreed that would be a bit excessive. Nearly half the season devoted to the war against the Wraith/Asurans. That's alittle much. You need more than just a war arc.

Comment

With Bob as Sam?
                                Definitely. Let's not forget madame Andee . She can be the chick Bob, aka SAM, wants to marry .

Comment

Working...
                                X