This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
    No i created it because people were complaining about a s5 in the pro thread so i thought i would create an anti thread for them, if you feel the thread should be locked then i wont complain i was just doing people a favour and i was being complained at myself for it.
    Sorry, hope you don't feel I was complaining at you? I understand from your response that you created this thread as people were postng anti views on the Pro Season 5 thread.. in which case I understand why you created this thread so that people with those opinions could take them to a more appropriate thread. My original post was seeking the clarify why you had created this thread and you answered that question so thanks..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      Oh my. You creating this entire thread because of that one post instead of, oh I dunno, reporting the offending post to the mods or something? I haven't seen the antis be all that interested in discussing s5 yet, but thanks so much for looking out for us.

But I am amused by people coming in here and posting "how can you be anti without it airing yet" in this thread and not posting "how can you be pro without it airing yet" in the other thread.

It's way too early for me to have an opinion on s5. Though if things keep going as they have been then it's likely that I will be posting here with my qualms. Provided the show gets renewed, of course.
      agree on all points.. if its like season 4 i will continue not to watch it ..but truly i haven't heard much of anything

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

In an ideal forum everyone would tolerate everyone else's opinions and there would be no need for pro and anti divisions. That's definitely not the case here. Pro and anti threads are needed so people can post their views without being harassed by other fans who feel differently.
      agreed again
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
      X