Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bringing him back from the dead will lose the meaning fullness of his death. I want a becketts less season 5
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
    President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
    Forum Charmer
    Forum Ambassador
    Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

I miss Kolya, but he is dead. There are so many other races, characters, who should return for at least one episode.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        I miss Kolya, but he is dead. There are so many other races, characters, who should return for at least one episode.
        Like Grodin!

Comment

If we count only with Atlantis, there is a sort list:

- Halling
          - Bates
          - Ford
          - Dr. Biro
          - Dr. Katie Brown
          - Dr. Kavanagh
          - Janus, Chaya, Melia, Aiyana, Merlin or other Ancients from "Epiphany"
          - Miko (The Japanese scientist from "Letters From Pegasus")
          - Laura Cadman
          - Elina ("The Brotherhood")
          - Baden and Nola ("The Game")
          - Dr. Cole ("Sunday")
          - light aliens ("Defiant one")
          - black cloud ("Hide And Seek")
          - Torrell and his prisoner people ("Condemned")
          - Eldon ("Condemned")
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

If we count only with Atlantis, there is a sort list:

- Halling
            - Bates
            - Ford
            - Dr. Biro
            - Dr. Katie Brown
            - Dr. Kavanagh
            - Janus, Chaya, Melia, Aiyana, Merlin or other Ancients from "Epiphany"
            - Miko (The Japanese scientist from "Letters From Pegasus")
            - Laura Cadman
            - Elina ("The Brotherhood")
            - Baden and Nola ("The Game")
            - Dr. Cole ("Sunday")
            - light aliens ("Defiant one")
            - black cloud ("Hide And Seek")
            - Torrell and his prisoner people ("Condemned")
            - Eldon ("Condemned")
            Who?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
              You're kidding?! I've seen that movie tons of times and never spotted it. Well done!

Regarding Kolya
              Spoiler:
              JM said in his blog there was a possibility of Robert Davi/Kolya returning.

So don't give up hope yet. You know what they say about people dying in scifi.
              Yeah he plays agent Johnson from the FBI. Regarding Koyla I hope so
              Spoiler:
              though I actually felt the western style shootout between John and Koyal actually was very fitting of the characters hatred for each other, I also thought it was a good ep though I really want Koyla back.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Season 5!
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                  Season 5!
                  I hope so I really hope so.

Comment

If there is a season 5 (lets hope) i think that will end on the 100th ep so i doubt there will be a comic episode for the 100th then
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                      If there is a season 5 (lets hope) i think that will end on the 100th ep so i doubt there will be a comic episode for the 100th then
                      You're right the last ep of the season would be the 100th episode so it likely wouldnt be comedic. Though I truly hope if we get a fifth season it isnt the last.

Comment

If they survive season 4, than I am sure that the 3rd series and tge SG:W game will get new audience, so the rating of season 5 will be bigger and we can begin a pro season 6 thread too.

Comment

...the SG:W game will get new audience...
                          Do you really think the game will bring in a new audience? I highly doubt that, tbh. I think only people who know Stargate will want to play this game (and only those Stargate-fans who are into MMORPG's).

Comment

Yes, I believe in SG:W. If the game is really good and entertaining, than not only the gaters or scifi fans, but their friends, classmates will buy to try it.
                            Last edited by Platschu; 29 April 2007, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Yes, I believe in SG:W. If the game is really good and entertaining, than not only the gaters or scifi fans, but their friends, classmates will buy to try it.
                              But didn't many loose interest when it was no longer going to be build for platforms such as Xbox, Playstation, ... Of course, those are few and WOW-players are many but still...

I for one lost interest when they announced it to be an MMORPG. I do like RPG's don't get me wrong here. But that's not important here.
                              What is, is that I think it will be a genre-game that will only appeal to the people that know the Stargate-world.
                              WOW is universal since it isn't tied to a TV-show or a book, or a movie. It's created from something original and it appeals to many people.

But hey, if it brings in new people that would be all good...I just have my doubts.
                              And I'd love to see Atlantis reaching that 100 episode mark, it's a milestone after all.

Comment

WOW is succesfull because they published 3 very good game earlier. They created a living fantasy world than they made an average-good game to earn dollar millions.

The Stargate : Worlds can be popular, because there is 14 season: characters, races, ships, planets, events. Other MMORPGs don't have such big scifi background. Some MMORPG are made from movies and other series (ST, SW, Matrix etc.), but the SG:W is the only game, where there are new TV series episodes too.

I understand your feelings, because it can be a bad, unplayable game, but I believe they won't make big mistakes. The writers and the crew of SG-1, Atlantis support them and the new series (SG:U) will have a thight connection to the game. The SG franchise will have new legs to survive this year and the future will be promising again.

Comment

Working...
                                X