• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
    Im sure we will see that threesome in some fanfiction in afew weeks
    Give me the links! PLEEEAAASSSEEE!
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

One of the best quotes of the season:
      Keller to Rodney on the rope about to fall: "Come on Schwarzenegger! Start swinging!"
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
        No specific quote but favourite lines:

Keller: Wait wait wait wait wait wait! Don't pull me up!"
        McKay: What? Why?
        Keller: I see light!
        McKay: No no no no! Don't go towards the light you want to stay in the land of the living!
        Keller: No, daylight!

LOL
        Indeed!

and...

Sam: "Ok...so...door number two"?

Rodney: "After you monty"!

...Even better!

Rodney: Ok, the celing is like 20 feet
        Sam: "25"
        Rodney: "Alright 25, so our jackets, tie those to our shirts, even our pants together, should be able to get us up there and support our weight
        Keller: "Great" *Starts undressing getting very nearly to her bra*
        Sam: "Found rope and lanterns"!
        Keller: *Smiles and stops undressing*
        Rodney: *Looks VERY disappointed*

Rodney is such a perv, it's great!!
        Last edited by InUtero; 10 February 2008, 02:34 PM.
        Betrayed

Comment

Rodney states the obvious about the crates and Sam's response:

McKAY: The crates aren't strong enough to stack.

CARTER: Yeah, I got that, thanks.

Also, Later on when Sam said, "Oh, nuts." I had a friend who used to say that occasionally, so it brought up fond memories.

Comment

CARTER: D'you need something? Anything. We can get it for you. If you help us, we'll get you whatever you want.

(Boy 2 starts to whisper to his friend. Rodney turns to Sam.)

McKAY: Oh, yes, good. Great idea, yes.

CARTER: Thanks.

McKAY: Maybe you should show ‘em your, um ...

(He gestures to his own chest.)

CARTER: Excuse me?!

McKAY: Hey, I was once a ten year old boy too! I know what gets their attention!

(He mimes lifting up his shirt and showing his chest to the boys.)

CARTER: McKay!

McKAY: What? D'you wanna get out of here or not?!

CARTER: I think we can reason with them without resorting to that, thank you!

McKAY: If you say so.

(He turns to Jennifer hopefully. She rolls her eyes and looks up to the boys.)

the best line i liked

CARTER: Sorry. All my energy's focussed on not screaming in agony.

McKAY: Wonderful(!) OK, well, the grappling hook didn't work because the hook wouldn't hold our weight in the soil; the crates didn't work because Sam was too heavy ...

(Sam turns her head and looks at him indignantly.)

McKAY: Oh, well, we all would've been – I mean our weight in general. Nothing to do with you, you just .. I mean, you're in very good shape, seriously. You have like, uh, the perfect body.

(Jennifer, who had wandered off to find something to use as a pillow for Sam's head, comes back and squats down beside her, glaring up at Rodney darkly.)

McKAY: Oh, not that you don't. Oh, no, no-no, I realise that your bodies are different and-and-and, uh, uh, maybe that would mean that I think that your body is imperfect but that is not the case. No, no-no, far, far, far from it. That is a sweet ... uh, which is to say, I mean, it would be impossible for me to choose which of you ...

CARTER: Rest assured, you're never gonna have to.

KELLER: Aw, if we'd kept quiet, I bet he would have gone on like that forever.

McKAY: OK, I'm sorry. (He gestures towards Jennifer.) What it mean is that you have ...

CARTER: Rodney.
            sigpic

Comment

This episode was full of great quotes!

CARTER: Yeah, but with the three of us and this dirt, we've just added, what, three, four hundred pounds?

McKAY (looking down at himself): Uh, I'd say about five hundred.

----

KELLER: Great!

(She unzips her jacket and takes it off as Rodney starts tinkering with the grappling hook. She puts the jacket onto the crate. Rodney looks at her with interest as, gazing up at the ceiling, she crosses her arms and starts to lift her shirt upwards. Just as her bra comes into view, Sam calls out.)

CARTER: Found rope!

(Smiling, Jennifer lowers her shirt down again. Rodney looks disappointed.)

----

McKAY: Are you talking about Neil deGrasse Tyson? He once stole an idea from me. Did I tell you that story?

CARTER: Only about a dozen times, McKay.

----

McKAY: All right. Listen to me, you little brats! I am older than you and I am in charge!

----

McKAY: Would it have killed you to show them ...?

CARTER: Stop it, McKay! It's not gonna happen.

----

McKAY: Carell, but I would pick Jon Stewart over both of them.

----

CARTER (indignantly): McKay!

McKAY: Sorry. Sorry.

CARTER: You just about took my head off!

McKAY: Yeah, but I didn't mean to. It ... slipped.

(Sam picks up the hook and walks into the middle of the floor.)

CARTER: Let me do it.

McKAY (trying to take the hook off her): I can do it.

CARTER: Apparently you can't.

McKAY: I can do it. Just don't stand in front of me ...

Comment

Mckay: Jon Sheppard or ver Steven Colbert, oh wait that didn't happen ?, but it could
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Mckay: Jon Sheppard or ver Steven Colbert, oh wait that didn't happen ?, but it could
                  Sice Cater and Keller got Mckay to answer about which male he would prefer it would only have been fair for Carter and Keller to answers what females they woul prefer.

Comment

KELLER: Hey, come on, Schwarzenegger, start swinging.

it's not the quote itself, but the way she said it. had a nice 'new york twang' to the way Jewel said it.

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
                      KELLER: Hey, come on, Schwarzenegger, start swinging.

it's not the quote itself, but the way she said it. had a nice 'new york twang' to the way Jewel said it.
                      I'll have to take your word for it as the only American accents i can tell apart are the northern accents and the southern accents. I cant tell the difference between a Canadian and a American even though i know there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                        I cant tell the difference between a Canadian and a American even though i know there is one.
                        Eh, bub?
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

"You know what would be AWESOME?"

"More physical EXERTION!"

"Okay, BREAKS OVER"

All said by McKAY "The reason for EVERYTHING"
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Sam: MacKay, you just about took my head off!

It is not the quote so much but the LOL funniest moment for me was the actual throw.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I really got to say that I liked the scene, where McKay is explaining to Carter and Keller the situation of his phisical fitness and then suddenly drops into the hole in the ground hilarious. Especialy when he lies on the ground and they ask him, if hes alright.

And the next Part I really like is when Sam and Keller also fall and Keller lands on McKay^^

But what I dont understand is how McKay could turn an instant after the two women fell.

PS: sorry for my bad english, but I'm not used to speak or write in english. Im German

Comment

Originally posted by hooverxp View Post
                                PS: sorry for my bad english, but I'm not used to speak or write in english. Im German
                                Ah. If i could choose to speak one other language it would be German but unfortunately i can only say "I am a" in German then i can add some other ranom German word i know. So that means all i can really say is

I am a tank
                                I am fat
                                I am a leader

None of which are useful in general conversation

Comment

Working...
                                X