McKay and Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
    Oh lord, there's a freaking term for the misinterpretation now. WaaaaAAA.
    I'm not quite sure why people are getting so upset about the idea. And why are you so sure it's misinterpretation? Jewel said herself that her character is a "bit of a flirt." Jason has apparently said that Ronon and Keller don't get together, that "she goes off with someone else." I'd say the field is wide open for interpretation right now, however you want to look at it.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Oh lord, there's a freaking term for the misinterpretation now. WaaaaAAA.
      Its easy to do as any ship involving Rodney has the first letters "Mc" then the name of the other person.

eg

McWeir
      McTeyla
      McSheppard

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        Its easy to do as any ship involving Rodney has the first letters "Mc" then the name of the other person.

eg

McWeir
        McTeyla
        McSheppard
        McMckay?
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
          McMckay?
          Ive seen that one aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            And I miss the days when fans didn't need everything explained to them like they're 5 year olds.

Oh wait, those days never existed.
            I love a bit of ambiguity. If they didn't make eye contact for a few episodes or were really angry at each other for no apparent reason, hmm...
            I just prefer not having to go to a blog to read 'Oh, that scene would have explained everything but we didn't have time' or somesuch to explain something about an episode. To be honest, I've been to that blog once and haven't gone back. The episodes themselves guide the fan, not what the producer says.
            Hence my BAMSR problems... but that's another story.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
              That's a minority opinion as she keeps being referred to as a slut in this thread. She's not but efforts to alter that line of discussion keep failing. I think it's unfair and offensive but it certainly won't stop the bashers.

Just because somebody calls somebody else a slut doesn't mean they're bashers. Sheppard is a ManWhore if there ever was one and he's one of my favorites. I say as long as she's got that perky body she should slut around to whomever she can.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm going to wait and see if anything does actually happen between these two, but I think it has the potential to be one of the best 'couplings' on the show.
                sigpic
                If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneGunman View Post
                  Just because somebody calls somebody else a slut doesn't mean they're bashers. Sheppard is a ManWhore if there ever was one and he's one of my favorites. I say as long as she's got that perky body she should slut around to whomever she can.
                  When compared with the relatively well-liked Sheppard and the almost raging hatred I've seen for Keller "replacing" Carson it doesn't quite have the same ring as a harmless or in-jest comment but another slight against her.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
                    I'm going to wait and see if anything does actually happen between these two, but I think it has the potential to be one of the best 'couplings' on the show.
                    It certainly looked like one of the most natural and least forced potential relationship in the show for a good long while.

Comment

He would have chopped her for sure, she was bang up for it.
                      Silly shippers

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneGunman View Post
                        Only if he's sleeping with the women he's flirty with. Otherwise, he''s just a flirt. Same with Keller, she's not a slut unless she's actually sleeping around.
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I'm not quite sure why people are getting so upset about the idea. And why are you so sure it's misinterpretation? Jewel said herself that her character is a "bit of a flirt." Jason has apparently said that Ronon and Keller don't get together, that "she goes off with someone else." I'd say the field is wide open for interpretation right now, however you want to look at it.
                          Might I direct you to the 2-9-08 entry of josephmallozzi.blogspot.com

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Might I direct you to the 2-9-08 entry of josephmallozzi.blogspot.com
                            I've read it - I'm not sure what you're getting at. He also said that Keller was single after the events of Quarantine. In my mind, that means that neither ship is canon right now, so why can't people interpret it however they choose?
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I've read it - I'm not sure what you're getting at. He also said that Keller was single after the events of Quarantine. In my mind, that means that neither ship is canon right now, so why can't people interpret it however they choose?
                              90% of the ships people come up with aren't canon.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                90% of the ships people come up with aren't canon.
                                I'd agree with that. I don't believe Atlantis has a canon 'ship right now, since Rodney/Katie is over.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X