Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
    i reckon, shes turning into the town bicycle; everybody gets a ride
    Okay jeez is that really necessary can't a girl invite a guy for a drink without her being a slut? I think she is just trying to get Rodney to be more confortable around woman and having a woman friend would be a great start.
    Plus I can stop cringing so much during his scenes with women I mean seriously no clue I bet the guy hasn't even gotten laid and with the comments he made
    Spoiler:
    maybe you should flash them your ****
    it's no wonder.
    sigpic
    Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Definitely flirting.

Atfan has a point, its possible Keller is just quite taken with what McKay did. The guy saved her life doesn't that amount to a little gratitude? It doesn't mean she has to get intimate with McKay though I am not saying their relationship couldn't lead to that.

I mean when we get down to it McKay maybe a little selfish and egotistical as well as a bit afraid but when the going really gets tough he is one reliable individual to have around. It is the reason why I think his character wasn't given his due in Quarantine. Compare this situation with that I mean its totally different character.

As for Mckay vs Ronnon... I can't say. I would love to know Ronnon's reaction to Mckay and Keller together. As well as McKay reaction to Ronnon and Keller in the infirmary.
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com

He answered this question just tonight... they're just friends.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
          Okay jeez is that really necessary can't a girl invite a guy for a drink without her being a slut? I think she is just trying to get Rodney to be more confortable around woman and having a woman friend would be a great start.
          I agree completely. I was out with a friend tonight and she bought me a beer. It was completely innocent. We buy each other beers all the time because we've been friends for years. I don't think Keller's intentions were anymore that collected on the beer she was owed and showing her gratitude for what Rodney did to save everyone's lives.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Didn't you know, Avenger? Any time on Stargate where two people share dialogue that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they're about to die = they've having hot hot sex.

Note that I didn't specify gender.

Comment

Ive thought about it and i wouldnt be upset if the writers do go down the McKeller path in the future. Its certainly a better ship idea than Ronon/Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                Flirting - yes or no?
                Yes. But I have no problems with that.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Didn't you know, Avenger? Any time on Stargate where two people share dialogue that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they're about to die = they've having hot hot sex.

Note that I didn't specify gender.
                  Hehehehehe. I forgot about that. I could probably expand on that post, but I happened to like posting here.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                    josephmallozzi.wordpress.com

He answered this question just tonight... they're just friends.
                    I miss the days when writers/producers/tptb answered questions in the episodes and not on their blogs.

And obviously I don't really think she's banging Rodney, or Ronon for that matter. It's just that the drink this episode and the almost kiss in Quarantine seemed a bit... well, 'Here, take me!"

Actually, I bet she's still a virgin...
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      I miss the days when writers/producers/tptb answered questions in the episodes and not on their blogs.
                      Obviously we dont know what will happen in the future. Mallozzi said that they were just friends at the end of "Trio" but didnt specify what will happen in future episodes this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                        Obviously we dont know what will happen in the future. Mallozzi said that they were just friends at the end of "Trio" but didnt specify what will happen in future episodes this season.
                        So they were friends till the credits rolled. After that they could have been having mad whoopie all night or Rodney could have been crying in his beer and on her shoulder about Katie. Either way, it'll hopefully be addressed later under the heading of 'character interaction'.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          So they were friends till the credits rolled. After that they could have been having mad whoopie all night or Rodney could have been crying in his beer and on her shoulder about Katie. Either way, it'll hopefully be addressed later under the heading of 'character interaction'.
                          Could be. The writers dont always give us the full story

Comment

Could be. The writers dont always give us the full story
                            Which brings us full circle...

sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

And I miss the days when fans didn't need everything explained to them like they're 5 year olds.

Oh wait, those days never existed.

Comment

Ive thought about it and i wouldnt be upset if the writers do go down the McKeller path in the future. Its certainly a better ship idea than Ronon/Keller.
                                Oh lord, there's a freaking term for the misinterpretation now. WaaaaAAA.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Working...
                                X