McKay and Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
    Probably just pals, but maybe she's test driving the guys of Atlantis. I mean, it was Ronon a few weeks ago and now Rodney. Who's next?

I really liked Keller in this episode. Especially her unexpected knowledge of free beer tricks. I wonder what else she's got up her sleeve.
    I too loved Keller in this ep and I think it could be either one. He saved her life and she was greatfull. I think it was just a friendly drink though I wouldn't mind if there was a spark there however.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
      As i said in another thread did anyone else notice that as sson as McKay suggested making their choths into some rope Keller started stripping down immediately. She certainly didnt have a problem with McKay seeing her in her underwear.
      It was an unusual circumstance however.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        It was an unusual circumstance however.
        yup, but even if she has taken her shirt off, the quick glimpse that the camera had on her kinda shows the strapping of a sports under garment, so it probably not even a big deal. Gals wear them everyday in the gym, unfortunately, Rodney maybe a bit deprave to drool over it. However, just seeing a gal in the process of stripping would sure pop the eye balls out of any blu blooded boy..
        Last edited by andromeda_dan; 09 February 2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
          yup, but even if she has taken her shirt off, the quick glimpse that the camera had on her kinda shows the strapping of a sports under garment, so it probably not even a big deal. Gals wear them everyday in the gym, unfortunately, Rodney maybe a pit deprave to drool over it.
          Yeah looked that way to me too. It was far too low to be a bra strap.

Comment

Hmm...

Ronon built a a rocket out of an oxygen canister, Rodney built a cannon out of a gas pipe.

Ronon has bad hair, Rodney has bad hair.

Ronon's name starts with an R, Rodney's name starts with an R...

So in order to get in Keller's pants, you have to

a) build a cannon or rocket out of rudimentary materials,
            b) have funky hair
            c) have a name that starts with the letter R...

So... Watch out for R-named characters on the show... If he (or she) builds a projectile weapon then we might be seeing yet another potential romantic interest for Keller...

Ya hear that, Woolsey?

Also of note, Keller's character in "Firely" was good friends with River Tam... And romantically involved with her brother... Coincidence? I think not!!!

Comment

Since when did flirting with someone instantly mean you want to jump in bed with them?

Most people flirt with each other, usually just playfully, and hardly meaning anything. I've flirt all the time with my girl "friends" but it doesn't mean I want to start a relationship with them.

Geez people, understand how these things work before throwing out crazy assumptions.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

This thread should be renamed "Keller-haters only" as it seems that's all that's going on is hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
                  This thread should be renamed "Keller-haters only" as it seems that's all that's going on is hating.
                  What you talking about? I love Keller!!! She's the cutest girl in the entire SGA cast...

Comment

In the words of Jewel Staite, it was "a little bit of friendly flirting"

http://www.atlantisarchive.com/pop-u...-romantic-life

Comment

I never said Keller was a slut. I just think she's a flirt which is good in my book because it means she wasn't serious about Ronon. We got saved from that horrible ship. Or at least I hope we did.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                        Let's hope she's not just being a tease because...

Spoiler:
                        his hands are out of commission for quite a few days so he won't be able to take care of business on his own.

(Not a spoiler, just possibly not suitable to all audiences.)
                        I'm thinking of an Ancient device just for such situations. I believe it rhymes with 'flashlight'.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

whatever her intentions, i think rodney is the kind of guy who will fall for any girl who shows him the slightest affection

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                            What you talking about? I love Keller!!! She's the cutest girl in the entire SGA cast...
                            That's a minority opinion as she keeps being referred to as a slut in this thread. She's not but efforts to alter that line of discussion keep failing. I think it's unfair and offensive but it certainly won't stop the bashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobberman View Post
                              In the words of Jewel Staite, it was "a little bit of friendly flirting"

http://www.atlantisarchive.com/pop-u...-romantic-life
                              There we go!

Can we close this thread now! And all subsequent Keller bashing threads?
                              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Inpa writes: “Will the Rodney/Keller thing be revisited or is it official now?”

Answer: Official? All they did was go out for a drink together. Seriously. Applying that logic, given the number of times Carl and I have been out to dinner together, we should be happily married by now.

Straight from the horse's mouth. Can everyone let go of this silly notion now?

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Working...
                                X