McKay and Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    I wouldn't mind a little tension between Rodney and Ronon because of Keller. That said, we've had absolutely no evidence that she ever did any thing with either of them. she almost kissed Ronon, and had a drink with Rodney. Not really a big deal in either case.
    I agree... It would be kinda of funny. But I'm an avid Ronon/Jen shipper.

I don't think she was flirting flirting... just friendly build his confidence around girls flirting. Getting him in the practice. But he may fall for her in the process... like I was saying in another threat, wouldn't it be funny to have Ronon/Rodney racing to the infirmary every 5 seconds after they get back from a mission just to be healed but the doc?

Comment

i was confused by the whole scene. guess my lack of social life is to blame
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

he IS terrible at just about all social interaction, so i would assume he took it as flirting.
        "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Originally posted by txTart View Post
          I thought it was flirting. And I would not be unhappy if they got a little something something happening. I think Keller would be a good match for Rodney. A million times better match than Katie ever was.
          I couldn't agree more. She's nice but not a pushover. She'd know when to tell him to get a backbone and shut up.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          I really liked Keller in this episode. Especially her unexpected knowledge of free beer tricks. I wonder what else she's got up her sleeve.
          Me too.

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
          I wouldn't mind a little tension between Rodney and Ronon because of Keller. That said, we've had absolutely no evidence that she ever did any thing with either of them. she almost kissed Ronon, and had a drink with Rodney. Not really a big deal in either case.
          ITA.

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          And Joe M stated on his blog that Keller is single. Free agent as far as I can see. If I was her I would so go for it!
          As would I. Martin Gero wrote a great Rodney in this ep - snarky, fun, egotistical without being overbearing, brave. I'd snatch him up too.

Originally posted by SpetzAU
          One question has not yet been asked:

How did McKay interpret it?
          Good question. I think he interpreted it as her being interested in him since she had to explain it to him and then said "You're not very good at this, are you?" Maybe it won't go any further than a drink, but I thought he handled it well and it gave his male ego the boost it needed.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I think she was giving him a sympathy lay. He'd just broken up with Katie and he'd hurt his hands saving them, so since she's the easy type she felt like making him feel better.
            sigpic

Comment

Let's hope she's not just being a tease because...

Spoiler:
              his hands are out of commission for quite a few days so he won't be able to take care of business on his own.

(Not a spoiler, just possibly not suitable to all audiences.)

Comment

I dunno, did u see the look on rodneys face when she went to take off her shirt? ROFL He looked more scared than when that wraith queen was about to feed on him in spoils of war. XDXDXDXDXD

And to the prudes: theres nothing wrong or unusual with testing the waters for a woman. Yeesh. Even if she went out with a couple guys overlapping its not like shes <edit>ing them. Even if she was soo wut? Are we amish? Do we miss that this happens to BILLIONS of ppl every day. Zomg shes human GET HER!!!1!!11!

Comment

I'm not being a prude, I just think it's funny (funny ha-ha, not funny weird).

Of course, her dalliances could cause friction--so to speak--among the guys if any are jealous types.

Comment

I think this is just another excuse to bag on Keller because a few members don't seem to like her. Implying she's willing to sleep with any man on the base, that she jumps from one relationship to the next. If it were Weir, I doubt most of you would be so quick to call her a slut.

Kind of disrespectful IMO even if you don't like the character, jumping far off to conclude she's sleeping them is in poor taste.

Comment

When I saw this episode last night I said to myself the whole McKay/Keller thing would spark a debate over here at Gateworld, looks like I was right lol.

IMO I hope Keller was just being friendly, 'cause you know we've already seen how a lot of the characters handle romance 'cept for Ronon, he's been around for awhile now carrying the old scars from Sateda with him and now he's just starting to let his guard down and maybe give dating a try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Road Dogg JR View Post
                        When I saw this episode last night I said to myself the whole McKay/Keller thing would spark a debate over here at Gateworld, looks like I was right lol.

IMO I hope Keller was just being friendly, 'cause you know we've already seen how a lot of the characters handle romance 'cept for Ronon, he's been around for awhile now carrying the old scars from Sateda with him and now he's just starting to let his guard down and maybe give dating a try again.
                        I totally agree. I really think she was just being a pal. It's Stargate, not a soap opera.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I saw it as harmless flirting. i think she was trying to show him that they were friends in a non death situation.

God i hope there is no Cannon ship/slash on the show. the o.c and shows like that can have the bed hopping. i would rather see the charcters grow and develope through the good and the bad times together. i dont think to grow you need to bed someone or fight over a woman. i would hope that both Rodney and Ronan are more mature than that.
                          sigpic
                          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

YES
                            Spoiler:
                            I Read that Keller breaks Ronon heart and goes on to someone else lol. I don't know if it was a joke but-- Imma guess she goes on to flirt with McKay

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I doubt that spoiler is real even if it was said by one of the cast or crew as I don't believe there's anything there to be heart-broken over.

Comment

As i said in another thread did anyone else notice that as sson as McKay suggested making their cloths into some rope Keller started stripping down immediately. She certainly didnt have a problem with McKay seeing her in her underwear.
                                Last edited by ykickamoocow; 09 February 2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X