Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Xicer is probably asleep, here's a bit more substantial stuff from today's JM blog entry:

We had kicked the long day off with Martin Wood presiding over the splinter unit filming of the Trio tease. Jewel and Amanda made an early appearance and were wrapped around noonish. Hopefully, they went home to get a good night’s sleep in preparation for tomorrow afternoon’s big “harness test”. I’ll be sure to have my camera handy for that.
    Bam Bam...literally
    Evil Kenny looking all innocent
    Martin Wood presiding the search down the rabbit hole
    Terry, the script supervisor
    Martin, David, Amanda, and Jewel

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-5-2007.html

Comment

Yeah sorry, I had to wake up reaaaaal early.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

No problem. It was about 11pm Pacific time when he posted it.

Comment

If done correctly this could end up being a really good episode.I just hope they don't have mckay go back to the way that he was in the stargate series.That would suck.I like this mckay better. He's improved alot over the past few years.

Comment

On the first photo, behind Bam Bam...are that women stunts for Jewel and Amanda? They certainly look like them

Why isn´t whole David in that photo! Evil, evil Joe I noticed that Amanda/Sam doesn´t have P-90. Isn´t it weird? I mean, she is a soldier and sitting behind a table or not, I think she should have it. And what about Rodney? It seemed to me that he usually wears P-90 to missions in the latest episodes and from photos of S4 (by Joe) it looks that way, too.
            I know, stupid thing, I am just thinking too fast now

Originally posted by scififreak23
            If done correctly this could end up being a really good episode.I just hope they don't have mckay go back to the way that he was in the stargate series.That would suck.I like this mckay better. He's improved alot over the past few years.
            I can´t agree more

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Not bad lokking better and better.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Just a vid today

David, Amanda, and Jewel yukking it up

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-7-2007.html
                Last edited by Xicer; 07 September 2007, 04:41 PM.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Your vid link doesn't work.

Comment

Hehe whoops, put an extra http:// in the beginning. Thanks for letting me know. Fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                      Hehe whoops, put an extra http:// in the beginning. Thanks for letting me know. Fixed now.
                      That's Ok. Neat seeing that they are having fun.

Comment

More news:
                        Regulars to my blog will know that I am a relatively fearless person. With the exception of snakes, komodo dragons, massive script rewrites, and the cursed furry-skinned kiwi fruit, there isn’t much that scares me. Oh, yeah, heights. I really, really hate heights - so I guess that makes me acrophobic (which is either an irrational fear of heights or an irrational fear of acrobats although, come to think of it, in my case, both apply). Just the sight of someone I know stepping out onto a balcony is enough to make me nervous. So you can imagine my discomfort this past Thursday and Friday, as I watched Jewel and Amanda make like a couple of Cirque de Soleil vets to brave Stargate’s version of the high-wire. Jewel, who obviously has no problem with dizzying heights as evidenced by her choosing to do the Missing rope bridge sequence sans stunt double, was a veritable monkey up there - scampering up that ladder and along the crossbeams, showing off for the camera. Amanda, on the other hand who coincidentally shares my pronounced dislike for lofty elevations, demonstrated great courage in clambering up and executing her own maybe-not-death-but-certainly-serious-injury-defying walk. Both were harnessed and had director Martin Wood,and stunt coordinator Bam Bam standing by to walk them through it. I, of course, was on hand to spot, standing beneath them, arms outstretched, prepared to break their fall should the need arise. Fortunately, the need did no arise - not even when they tilted the set 20 degrees.
                        Susan the Turtle writes: “Does this mean your big trip to the great outdoors is at an end?”

Answer: Yup. Trio will take place on our standing set while Outcast will take me out and about again, but to heavily forested surroundings.
                        Pics:
                        Crew setting up
                        Jewel on a beam
                        Jewel and crew
                        Jewel on a harness + stunt person
                        Jewel and Stunt Person again
                        Don't worry, we'll catch ya!
                        Amanda in a harness
                        More stunt stuff

Video:
                        Amanda-Fearless!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-8-2007.html

Comment

Nice pics and vid. Beat PG15 again eh?

Comment

I was working on a huge blog entry on my OWN blog (Livejournal). Click on the link in my sig for more information.

Comment

Tisk, tisk. Excuses excuses...*sigh* what are we going to do with you PG15?
                              kidding of course

Comment

Don't worry about me. Just keep your eye on your job instead of having me bail you out, like a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X