No announcement yet.

Hot Traveller Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a little while there I thought I was watching Buck Rodgers in the 21st Century.

The resemblance to Queen Ardala is kinda humerous.

...now all's we need is for Gil Gerard to be casted...

Comment

Originally posted by WHG5885 View Post
      Well, remember, Daniel and Vala kind of met under the same circumstances. She took over the Prometheus, tied up Daniel(bascially the same as kidnapping), and they beat the crap out of each other. The only difference is that Sheppard was a guinea pig, but when it comes down to it, the two situations aren't that different. So its not impossible for Sheppard and Larrin to be a couple.
      Vala's flirting is more playful and "humourous". She also didn't actually expect Daniel to respond to it, nor did Daniel actually respond to it.

And I never card for "Prometheus Unbound"-Vala, anyway. She became a much better character once she'd been toned down.

Comment

Originally posted by sorry dog View Post
        for a little while there I thought I was watching Buck Rodgers in the 21st Century.

The resemblance to Queen Ardala is kinda humerous.

...now all's we need is for Gil Gerard to be casted...
        Hmm.. Wonder what he is up to these days...

Comment

Yeh your right she was on Punk'd not Jackass!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

NO! don't make her Sheppard's love interest! I don't think I can stomach it.
            "We had fun searching each other, didn't we boys?"

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              The character's name is Larrin and she's played by Jill Wagner. I don't think she's Sheppard's love interest. It's kind of hard to love somebody who kidnaps you, beats you up, and uses you as a guinea pig.
              But pretty easy to smooch her.

Look at Daniel/Vala. Better yet, don't

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                I don't think she's Sheppard's love interest. It's kind of hard to love somebody who kidnaps you, beats you up, and uses you as a guinea pig.

That all depends on what your capture looks like?

Personally, I think it's a great counter-point to the whole "Kirk" aspect they've got going on with Sheppard...the only girl in the Pegasus galaxy who IS a match for "Kirk-ness" is someone who doesn't get all ga-ga over him.

The writers were making NO secret that Larrin is gonna have some of that "bow-chica-ba-wow" flirtiness to her, and they definatly are trying to pair these two off as opposites attract.

BRING IT ON!

Comment

Originally posted by tombraider View Post
                  I do hope not. For the sake of the show. Vala was charming and funny, Larin is nothing like that. I was embarrased for John for most of the episode.
                  Jealous much?

Comment

Working...
                  X