Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting really excited about this episode!!!! How long do we have to wait?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      TOO LONG!!!!!!

Comment

Isn't it infuriating to know they're prepping filming it right now but we won't get to see it for about 8 months? *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          TOO LONG!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Isn't it infuriating to know they're prepping filming it right now but we won't get to see it for about 8 months? *sigh*
          SOB!!!!!!!

So many interesting things seem to be happening in this episode and I am so hyper about it. It seems so unfair that we have to wait so long to see it.
          sigpic

Comment

I think i'm getting OCD, lol, I keep checking JM's blog everday to see if we get any more juicy gossip.

It definately looks like Sheppard in the conception art and the machine that's by him, could be the interface system that they're going to hook him up to

I wonder how they're going to utilise his ATA gene, if they need him to operate some of the systems they have on board, I wonder if maybe they found an abandoned Ancient ship and salvaged some of the parts from that? Makes you wonder how they got hold of ancient technology And once they've got Sheppard will they want to let him go even after they've got him to activate the technology? If they're trying to replicate the gene, I think they might need a little bit more than blood, purely because it also works as a mental component to, so will they be digging around his mind to? Oooooooh the possibilities, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              TOO LONG!!!!!!
              TOO DAMN LONG! I WANT IT NOW!
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

After reading the gateworld description for the episode, I have to say that I can't wait to see this one.

"They set up spy satellites around many worlds, and eventually discovered and captured Sheppard."

Finally, a race that isn't inferior to earth in tech. Don't get me wrong, I love all the quaint farming societies, and the genii are fun too, I just wish the atlantis team would run into a few kickass technologically advanced races that weren't either robots (replicators), evil (wraith) or ones that die off in the same episode the team meets them (that one race that put their prisoners on an island so the wraith could munch on them) or extinct (ancients, numerous ruined planets, etc).

Not only this, but my FAVORITE part of the description is that it states they have a 'massive' lantean battleship, and they're going to use shepard to activate it. It's not the fact that they have one, but the way the word it(massive) makes it seem that what they have isn't your run of the mill aurora class scout ship, but a ship meant purely for wraith asskicking.

Though it will probably get destroyed in the same episode, I can't wait to see how it looks.

Thoughts?
                Last edited by torinas; 25 March 2007, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Someone commented on JM's blog whether we will meet a possible ally race and he said that watch out for season 4 so its quite possible that the battleship survives. The spoilers also mention that they already possibly have a ship, a massive generaton ship where their population has lived and they do seem advanced as its said that they use spy satellites to find Sheppard so hopefully we get introduced an interesting new race.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC02007.JPG

Maybe their ship is this one? I think that if S4 is going to be war-based, we'll be needing some allies!
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by torinas View Post
                      After reading the gateworld description for the episode, I have to say that I can't wait to see this one.

"They set up spy satellites around many worlds, and eventually discovered and captured Sheppard."

Finally, a race that isn't inferior to earth in tech. Don't get me wrong, I love all the quaint farming societies, and the genii are fun too, I just wish the atlantis team would run into a few kickass technologically advanced races that weren't either robots (replicators), evil (wraith) or ones that die off in the same episode the team meets them (that one race that put their prisoners on an island so the wraith could munch on them) or extinct (ancients, numerous ruined planets, etc).
                      The question is who are 'They'

Don't forget about Ronon Dex’s planet. That was quite advance. But were did he get that gun from???? It’s not Satedan technology.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                        http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC02007.JPG

Maybe their ship is this one? I think that if S4 is going to be war-based, we'll be needing some allies!
                        Where is that pic from?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It could be the Generation Ship, but it looks a bit small, I dunno.
                        Last edited by Sauron18; 25 March 2007, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          eight months well thats just not fair, thats far too long, we will have gone speculation and squee crazy by then

I am exactly the same Peg first thing i do when i get to work on a morning is check JMs blog to see if there is a new bit of info, it has become a bit of an obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            I think i'm getting OCD, lol, I keep checking JM's blog everday to see if we get any more juicy gossip.

It definately looks like Sheppard in the conception art and the machine that's by him, could be the interface system that they're going to hook him up to

I wonder how they're going to utilise his ATA gene, if they need him to operate some of the systems they have on board, I wonder if maybe they found an abandoned Ancient ship and salvaged some of the parts from that? Makes you wonder how they got hold of ancient technology And once they've got Sheppard will they want to let him go even after they've got him to activate the technology? If they're trying to replicate the gene, I think they might need a little bit more than blood, purely because it also works as a mental component to, so will they be digging around his mind to? Oooooooh the possibilities, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                            Now you've got me even more excited!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Now you've got me even more excited!!!!
                              I think we all are going to need a tranqulizer to calm us down.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                I think we all are going to need a tranqulizer to calm us down.
                                You sound very much like a shep whumper - I hope not though they can be a little odd

Comment

Working...
                                X