Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    sorry, but it's what I think
    No it's cool, everyone has a right to their opinion. I was just a little surprised by your reply, no biggie.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
      well maybe joe told Joel to try harder thsi year
      Or maybe he just has more time to make the music better now that he has to score 20 eps rather than 40.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
        Or maybe he just has more time to make the music better now that he has to score 20 eps rather than 40.
        Quality over Quantity right?
        sigpic

Comment

yeah i always thought the music for Atlantis is excellent, you should check out Jerry Goldsmith website
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            yeah i always thought the music for Atlantis is excellent, you should check out Jerry Goldsmith website
            actually it's Joel Goldsmith
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

My favorite thing on his site is "The Evolution of the Atlantis Main Theme"

I wish we could have soundtracks for every episode, especially this season. I love the music from SGA.
              Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
              Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

At the very least, they need to put out a seasonal soundtrack. More than just the pilot score.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Well as a musician I notice the little things about the music and whatnot. I thought the music score for this episode was done very well. It really set the mood to what was happening. Between, the character moments, escaping from the replicators, and Sheppard and Mckay watching the tracker track all those Aurora class ships. Really set the mood the music.

Any Thoughts?
                  Globally, like most SF shows, the score is boring. Safe that in that episode, there's a been a few notes that did sound well, more researched than the rest.

It doesn't last long, something like two seconds, but it is easy to notice.

Reminds of the day they used the new tune in Fallen/Homecoming (when Jackson's speaking with Jonas through an air duct).
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I haven't noticed the music on Atlantis a great deal in the past- but I have this season. It's been really lovely, and I have to agree that there needs to be a soundtrack at some point with all this on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X