No announcement yet.

A way for Weir to return...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully weir (the real one) will return as a zombie as part of micheal's army. that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      The original Weir is not dead. Repli-keller was misinformed by Oberoth who was keeping them out of the loop.
      There is that, or Weir is dead. We won't know until Weir shows up again.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        There is that, or Weir is dead. We won't know until Weir shows up again.
        I still have hope for this last episode. We know it cannot be...

Spoiler:
        BAMSR, or Spoils of War or even Outcast, why would they engineer a replicator(real replicator, not flesh and blood) to look like Weir? Something might happen where Sheppard and Co will find about Weir. If the writers were really good, they would throw us for a loop and make Weir appear in the season finale, hence "Search and Rescue" for the Season 5 premiere!

It just makes me laugh. Weir has been in 3 eps for the first season, yet the whole entire first half of the season has seem to mention her in almost every ep or at least what happened around her influenced the season. It's amazing what one character can do when she is not even in every ep.
        Last edited by Briangate78; 08 December 2007, 07:06 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm of the same mind, actually.

I can imagine our team once again ending up on the Replicator homeworld, and just as they are about to die, or something, every Replicator freezes again. They later find out that Weir's consciousness has been floating around the Replicator Collective for the past whatever months, and has been slowly learning how to make everything work. The story really writes itself from there on.

It's kinda like what Thor did in "Descent", but hey, if it makes for a good story and the return of Real-Weir, then screw originality.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

I can imagine our team once again ending up on the Replicator homeworld, and just as they are about to die, or something, every Replicator freezes again. They later find out that Weir's consciousness has been floating around the Replicator Collective for the past whatever months, and has been slowly learning how to make everything work. The story really writes itself from there on.

It's kinda like what Thor did in "Descent", but hey, if it makes for a good story and the return of Real-Weir, then screw originality.
            TPTB can't do that. It will just be the writers ripping off another SG-1 episode (end sarcasm)
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

I just don't think Joe and company would end Weir's fate like this. I thought her character would be left wide-open, ya know? It would be interesting if Weir did appear in the premiere, mid-season, and then the finale. Talk about spreading out her role! I think we are up for a surprise. Anyway, still happy with the season. But still am keeping hope for Weir.

BTW, I like that idea. I also don't mind them taking SG-1 stories and working with them. Hmmm re-inventing, worked for the mini-series "Tin Man" Plus it's their own work they are re-inventing from. I think it's great. I loved SG-1 and I love SGA.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X