No announcement yet.

Feeding wraith guests???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can alway de-wraithify them and give them new identities.

Comment

Will that include new historys and pasts??

Comment

i dont no if this has been sed already bt they should but a tokra in him get al the info they can and they send him 2 the wraith 2 infiltrate them. he might not need 2 feed if he has a tokra. he might be able 2 eat just like any of us

Comment

I don't think the Tok'Ra would go for that, too Goa'uldish.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            I don't think the Tok'Ra would go for that, too Goa'uldish.
            i think they would they tried to stop the ori this way. plus i think they dont take over humans because they r innocent and the wraith r any thing but. even no i just said this i dont think it would happen cos the tokra dont no about atlantis r the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Will that include new historys and pasts??
              yup, they did it to Michael, they can do it again. This time, make sure the SGA doctor and team properly stuff away the observation videos.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                i think they would they tried to stop the ori this way. plus i think they dont take over humans because they r innocent and the wraith r any thing but. even no i just said this i dont think it would happen cos the tokra dont no about atlantis r the wraith.
                The Ori were a much bigger threat than the Wraith, and they actually threatened the Tok'ra themselves, but I don't think they'd possess someone unless it was an extreme situation, and I just don't think that they have enough (if anything) to gain from it. They might even see the Wraith as innocent, they have a natural dependency on humans just like the Tok'ra, it's not their fault they have to feed...

Comment

The Ori were a much bigger threat than the Wraith, and they actually threatened the Tok'ra themselves, but I don't think they'd possess someone unless it was an extreme situation, and I just don't think that they have enough (if anything) to gain from it. They might even see the Wraith as innocent, they have a natural dependency on humans just like the Tok'ra, it's not their fault they have to feed...
                  the tokra r not like the wraith the wraith take many human lives. which is a lot. on 1 episode a wraith is attacking a village. it take about 3 peaple 4 times a year i think it said. thats 12 a year. thats 120000 over 10000 years which we no a lot of wraith r that old. i dont think the tokra would not agree with that. the tokra would rather die than take a host against there will at least permanently. so they r nothing like the wraith. they hate the goauld 4 wot they are and the wraith r far worse. the wraith could of tried 2 find another way 2 feed. if thats not possible then there not worth the lives they take. the tokra dont possess a single human 4 they own life but i think they would 4 some bigger resson like an endless amount of human lives. they Certainly would not see the Wraith as innocent they take more lives then they need.

Comment

the tokra r not like the wraith the wraith take many human lives. which is a lot. on 1 episode a wraith is attacking a village. it take about 3 peaple 4 times a year i think it said. thats 12 a year. thats 120000 over 10000 years which we no a lot of wraith r that old. i dont think the tokra would not agree with that. the tokra would rather die than take a host against there will at least permanently. so they r nothing like the wraith. they hate the goauld 4 wot they are and the wraith r far worse. the wraith could of tried 2 find another way 2 feed. if thats not possible then there not worth the lives they take. the tokra dont possess a single human 4 they own life but i think they would 4 some bigger resson like an endless amount of human lives. they Certainly would not see the Wraith as innocent they take more lives then they need.
                    That's a bit hypocritical isn't it? Humans kill animals on an industrial scale for food, and we don't even need to, why is it so bad when the Wraith do it just to survive? And what makes you think the Wraith take more than they need to?

Comment

That's a bit hypocritical isn't it? Humans kill animals on an industrial scale for food, and we don't even need to, why is it so bad when the Wraith do it just to survive? And what makes you think the Wraith take more than they need to?
                      its not at all wen u think about it. the animals we kill do not have the same awareness as a human does. some thing very similar is argued
                      in the episode wen the tollan have that goauld prisoner. it was saidbetter on that but its the same thing. plus if the humans in pegasus got a change they could become equal 2 the wraith. the wraith r not Superior 2 humans. the humans simply need a chance 2 develop. i cant c a cow doing that any time soon can you.

Comment

its not at all wen u think about it. the animals we kill do not have the same awareness as a human does. some thing very similar is argued
                        in the episode wen the tollan have that goauld prisoner. it was saidbetter on that but its the same thing. plus if the humans in pegasus got a change they could become equal 2 the wraith. the wraith r not Superior 2 humans. the humans simply need a chance 2 develop. i cant c a cow doing that any time soon can you.
                        What difference does any of that even make? As a species they have to feed on humans to survive, and there's nothing immoral about them doing that.

Comment

What difference does any of that even make? As a species they have to feed on humans to survive, and there's nothing immoral about them doing that.
                          we could argue about it been immoral r not 4 ever but imo the tokra would side with the humans in this situation. siding with the humans is the lesser of 2 evils cos the wraith will kill more humans in one year then there even is of then selves. standing by and watching the wraith do this wen they can help the humans is just as evil in a way. plus the tokra does not have to take the life of the wraith it could let it go after we hav the info we need. a tokra takes O neil 2 get his girl friend back and this is fare more important.

Comment

we could argue about it been immoral r not 4 ever but imo the tokra would side with the humans in this situation. siding with the humans is the lesser of 2 evils cos the wraith will kill more humans in one year then there even is of then selves.
                            It's not a case of taking sides, the situation has nothing to do with them.

standing by and watching the wraith do this wen they can help the humans is just as evil in a way.
                            Not really.
                            plus the tokra does not have to take the life of the wraith it could let it go after we hav the info we need.
                            Why would the Tok'ra risk the life of one of their own, and act contrary to one of their most fundamental beliefs just to get us some information?

a tokra takes O neil 2 get his girl friend back and this is fare more important.
                            That's because it had blended with O'neill, and been confronted with all his values, like 'never leave people behind', it wouldn't have done it otherwise.

Comment

It's not a case of taking sides, the situation has nothing to do with them.

Not really.

Why would the Tok'ra risk the life of one of their own, and act contrary to one of their most fundamental beliefs just to get us some information?

That's because it had blended with O'neill, and been confronted with all his values, like 'never leave people behind', it wouldn't have done it otherwise.
                              it does not need 2 hav any think 2 do with thm at the start cos earth is an allies of the tokra. allies help each other you no. not 2 bring it up again bt its the right thing 2 do aswell and the tokra r a good race thats why they hate the goauld.

yes really. u must have heard people say if u c some 1 getin bullied your jst as bad a the bully if u dont tell on them. maybe the tokra dont tell on them bt they can do some thing about it

cos thats wot they do every day. even if u 4get every thing bout the wraith killin humans they would do it 4 some thing more of value to them selves. it would be for ancient r asgard tech which we have a data base on each. the tokra r a dying race and with our tech they could remove the mind of a tokra and putin it into a goauld queen. helping us like we hav helped them is the past is the best way 2 get 2 give them the tech they need. we already no they will bend there beliefs 4 so things. this could be even more important 2 them then getin rid of the ori.
                              bout the blendingal give u that i throught of that as soon as a posted it

Comment

This is getting too painful to read. I'll come back when you're not typing like you're on your phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X