No announcement yet.

Keller's fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she starts dying, they can always freeze her.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      Keller is fine as long as she's walking around in the background and not chatting up anything with a pulse
      Well said.

Originally posted by Orion's Star View Post
      Can somebody please explain how Keller could be exposed to the drug in the first place?
      Maybe the drug can be transmitted via the exchange of bodily fluids?

Originally posted by Hobbes View Post
      If she starts dying, they can always freeze her.
      Nah. Just let her die.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Maybe the drug can be transmitted via the exchange of bodily fluids?
        Im willing to bet that the drug cant be transmitted that way as since McKay and Keller were together for nearly a years its safe to say that they exchanged bodily fluids on a regular basis and McKay never got sick.
        Last edited by ykickamoocow; 09 March 2008, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          Im willing to bet that the drug cant be transmitted that way as since McKay and Keller were together for nearly a years its safe to say that they exchanged boily fluids on a regular basis and McKay never got sick.
          Yuck. Now I must rid my head of the nasty images brought about at the mention of Keller and Rodney's exchange of bodily fluids.

Comment

Yuck. Now I must rid my head of the nasty images brought about at the mention of Keller and Rodney's exchange of bodily fluids.

Hey, you started it

If you need something else to think about, consider McKay and Carter exchanging bodily fluids
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
              I believe it's too late for Keller to be safe from the Hoffan drug's deadly effect due to prolonged exposure. Even if she wasn't exposed enough, I don't believe she'll stop treating those infected with the drug, therefore exposing herself even more. Any way you look at it, she's a goner. If she quits her job and returns to Earth, then she'll be gone from the show, and if she continues this path of treating the infected, she'll eventually die.
              If she does die/leave, then Beckett could replace her and I don't think anyone would have a problem with that .

Thoughts?
              Funny. Considering she's a regular for season five.

You forget that in the alternate timeline she was way more exposed to the drug because michael himself infected way more populations now the wraith and humans were out of the picture.

Comment

It does sound kind of odd describing having sex as a "exchange of bodily fluids" but it is reasonable to assume that McKay and Keller had lots and lots of sex

Comment

Keller's death timeline is one I hope comes to pass. The sooner she is gone, the better.

Comment

Working...
                  X