Lorne to the rescue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Well that sounds real good! Do you live in a big city? Hopefully I will get a room bigger than 20km2 next year, but then my neighbours will hear me squee. You can actually squee aloud! I could never do that without being looked at funny at home I have never even tried to explain whumping. How on earth would you describe that to someone?
    Yea, it's pretty big,

Red dot is where I live
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Uppsala? Know the name, never been to Sweden though. You ever been to holland? Maybe we could PM or email each other, just to keep the mods happy by keeping it on topic

I'm off to bed now unfortunately, but my eyes are falling shut on me.. A thunky night! Hopefully some Lorney dreams
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Uppsala? Know the name, never been to Sweden though. You ever been to holland? Maybe we could PM or email each other, just to keep the mods happy by keeping it on topic

I'm off to bed now unfortunately, but my eyes are falling shut on me.. A thunky night! Hopefully some Lorney dreams
        Nope never been there, been to Germany with my folks, that's the closest I think
        Yea, I think we should stick to PM, since this thread has gone beyond Lorne rescuing And it's only you and I who are posting here

Hope you have some nice Lorne dreams
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
        X