No announcement yet.

Sam's last words...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Captain: Fool....No man can kill me.

Sam: I am no man, you look upon a woman....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

how about that sexual organ retort she gave in children of the gods, directed to michael?
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
        how about that sexual organ retort she gave in children of the gods, directed to michael?
        You mean:

"Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can"

and small addition:

"Hey, I can even do it better"
        sigpic

Comment

Sam's last thought: 'darn, gonna miss watching the Simpsons with Jack'..

Comment

"Should have let the dog out"

Comment

The IOA'll be sorry when I blow up their nice new ship hahahaha
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Curse You Joe M!
                sigpic

Comment

"Let's see Mary Poppins do this"

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                    The IOA'll be sorry when I blow up their nice new ship hahahaha
                    "I hope they don't send the bill to jack"..

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
                      "I know I wont die, 10 years I was in SG1 and they didn't kill me properly....."

"Engage incredibly unlikely life saving plot device NOW!"
                      I like that one.

"Attention all Wraith. If you like this demonstration of my ability to kick ass, be sure to buy the Ark of Truth DVD once Sheppard fixes the timeline."

Comment

"Should I be sitting down.....?

Comment

"I've blown up a sun, defeated Apophis, fooled around with Orlin, defeated the Replcators not once, not twice, but three times, and THIS is how I go out"

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            "I've blown up a sun, defeated Apophis, fooled around with Orlin, defeated the Replcators not once, not twice, but three times, and THIS is how I go out"
                            I can do better...

My name is Sam Carter. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1973. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                              I can do better...

My name is Sam Carter. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1973. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?
                              I'd be happy to help her...remember
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                I'd be happy to help her...remember
                                "Well one good thing about this, at least I will get rid of that stalker Jumper One"

Comment

Working...
                                X