HAHAHAHA! Take that, Pegasus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Ah, but the Peggy explosion had better CGI.
    True that. And music. Though, I gotta say, the music for this episode was VERY good.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      Yeah... But I'd rather we get a ship that we actually keep. Come on, just a tiny little Tau'ri flee...10 ships, that's all I'm asking for.
      I'm sure that in the fascist future, the US has at least a dozen ships.
      The best way to defeat the enemies, is not by building our own ships or destroying theirs. We just have to try to steal theirs, it's a guarantied victory.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        The best way to defeat the enemies, is not by building our own ships or destroying theirs. We just have to try to steal theirs, it's a guarantied victory.
        Yeah, but we never get to keep what we find and/or steal...

Comment

Erm.

You simply can't compare BS Pegasus with a Stargate ship. The Battlestars have no shield and they frakking get NUKES sent at them and that's not enough to destroy em or even come remotely close to destroy em. All they have are missiles and guns, and they manage to kick some serious ass.

As for the scene itself, yeah, the Pegasus scene was superior in every aspect. The space battles are seriously better in BSG, not to mention the Vipers are a thousand times cooler than jumpers or 302s.

Comment

Working...
          X