Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Crap This Is Groundbreaking!!!! (spoilers For "the Last Man" And Season 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mckay&CrichtonFan View Post
    Maybe it's part of a dream that Shepherd is having in stasis. I think it's strange that they didn't show him waking from a 700 yr stasis and racing to the gate while the sun is in the process of going dead.

Yeah i noticed the same thing, i found it weird too (maybe it was cut out or something?!)
    "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
    Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
    Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
    Spoiler:
    Everyone: "Go Metric"
    Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
    (\/)
    (oo)
    (")(")

Comment

I think he will be back. This article says that we will be seeing more of him and Katie Brown for season 5. I sure hope that this article mentions season 5 not 4. How could we be seeing more of Katie after the breakup? I believe it concerns season 5 since it's dated 2/3/08

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/02/...ays-cuts-back/

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
        I think he will be back. This article says that we will be seeing more of him and Katie Brown for season 5. I sure hope that this article mentions season 5 not 4. How could we be seeing more of Katie after the breakup? I believe it concerns season 5 since it's dated 2/3/08

Vala,
        Arn't Slice of Sci Fi the ones who misquoted JM dozens of times in an interview? if so I wouldn't rely on them for reliable information.

But I don't think Lorne will die so don't worry
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
          The building collapses Lorne is inside

Capt. Vega is being introduced in a very similar role as Lorne

Therfore..........Lorne is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I wondered the same thing. I hope you are wrong. I like Lorne.
          sigpic
          FOX Network

Comment

Oh no no no no NO!, you do not kill my Evan Lorne, Whats with the writers and killing every character who makes the show better?
            sigpic

Comment

Well if Lorne died it would be likely they'd all die, but I doubt anybody did.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

or he got bates(ed)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                  or he got bates(ed)
                  If so, then I will have to write a letter. An angry letter!

Comment

I hope Lorne doesn't die but I think both JM and Kavan Smith have said Lorne will be back for several episodes next year???

I thought Vega was being added to ensure the number of women on the show is still 3 after Amanada Tapping leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post

Vala,
                      Umm... Rodney kinda mentioned that Katie filed for a transfer back to Earth in "Trio"... so unless he immediately went to her and apologized (despite making a connection with Jennifer) and changed her mind...

Comment

My only two cents worth on this.....he finally started to get some roles in episodes, and they kill him off, better not be the case.

Comment

Quit you guys worrying.

Karen writes: “Can you reassure us that Zelenka will be back?”

Answer: Yes, rest assured Zelenka will be back for the show‘s fifth season. As will Lorne.
                          http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ry-6-2008.html

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Do not fear, Lorne thunkers and whumpers! Powered solely by flocking fumes, here comes PG15 to give you a handy quote strait from the mouths of TPTB, his unflinching dedication to all things Joe M allowing him to reach into the past, future, and across the forums themselves! IT'S PG15 TO THE RESCUE!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Hehe, thanks, an-wait...FUMES?!

Bah! I run on pure flocking itself; only poor fools run on their holy fumes!

Comment

Ok, lorne will be back, but in what capacity? Flashbacks or cannon.

Comment

Working...
                                X