The Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
    Fake? I've seen decapitation from Al Qaeda videosnotwithstanding.
    I've never been able to watch one of those. I tried once, why I'm not sure, but I couldn't do it.

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    I'm surprised they did it to be honest, decapitation is pretty hardcore for Stargate...
    Me too. I never thought I would see something like that.

Comment

This thread title is extremely deceiving.
      sigpic
      It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
        This thread title is extremely deceiving.
        In what way? Knew directly when seeing the threadtitle that it would be about the decapitated head.
        Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
        Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          I've never been able to watch one of those. I tried once, why I'm not sure, but I couldn't do it.
          I have just once and I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit it made me cringe a little.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          Me too. I never thought I would see something like that.
          I'm about 90% sure I'm just remembering wrong but the other 10% swears I remember seeing a head on a stick somewhere in SG-1. But I could just be remembering a helmet or something too.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
            In what way? Knew directly when seeing the threadtitle that it would be about the decapitated head.
            Your mind is obviously not in the same gutter that mine seems to be wedged in.
            sigpic
            It was Arrested Development

Comment

for a show that normally has no blood(much to my dismay) i thought the head was very well done.

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Shan Bruce Lee;7864558]I have just once and I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit it made me cringe a little.

I spent ten years in the medical field. I was an ER tech, EMT and an Army medic. I've seen a lot of crap, but never one of those.

I will say this. It's because of the horrible things I've seen that I never watched those things. I don't need video proof of man's inhumanity to man.

Besides, a video never does murder justice. Only in real life can a person truly understand what it means to take a life. I'll never understand why anyone would seek this sort of thing out.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  I'm surprised they did it to be honest, decapitation is pretty hardcore for Stargate...
                  As was I. That was quite a shock.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    I have just once and I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit it made me cringe a little.
                    I think, more than anything else, it was the screaming. I'm actually glad that I can't stand to watch them. I prefer it to being able to sit blithely through it.

I'm going to go be sad for a few minutes now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
                      Yeah. Hardcore for stargate, I was also surprised. And why do you say Manson is cheesy or whatever you said? What's wrong with his music?
                      A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
                        This is effectively a useless thread but I feel that it must be mentioned.

Did anyone else think that as Michael emerged from his tent that it looked as if he had just decapitated Marylin Manson.

If I could do screencaps I would.

I actually spit out my beer a little bit because I was laughing.

Overall though, an enjoyable episode. Can't wait for the fall.

Yup, when I first saw him cut off the queens head, I thought he just cut her throat. That quickly changed when he showed the Marilyn Manson head
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
                          I hope this opens the door for more decapitation and dismemberment. Perhaps we can see a certain star faced Wraith rend someone's arm off and beat them to death with it, and tear off their head and toss it at a fleeing enemy. Okay, maybe that's cornball but I can dream...
                          And his mother comes to avenge his death but falls for Sheppard who follows her to her underwater lair where he... never mind.

I just wish the head had not been a redhead. I guess that hides the blood. But I feel violated.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm curious ... was she the last Wraith left?

I love that we keep seeing different depictions of Wraith queens. I feel it really gives depth to them. This one seemed like she was out there fighting the good fight instead of just sitting back. She had a wild spirit to her. Shame we couldn't see more of her.

Very effective scene, though. I think that's the first decap of a human that we've seen (Daniel's robot duplicate decap in s4's "Double Jeopardy" doesn't count).

Comment

Originally posted by dzineguy84 View Post
                              I'm curious ... was she the last Wraith left?

I love that we keep seeing different depictions of Wraith queens. I feel it really gives depth to them. This one seemed like she was out there fighting the good fight instead of just sitting back. She had a wild spirit to her. Shame we couldn't see more of her.

Very effective scene, though. I think that's the first decap of a human that we've seen (Daniel's robot duplicate decap in s4's "Double Jeopardy" doesn't count).
                              Agreed. VERY effective and definitely hardcore for Stargate (roboDaniel's was too).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                hey was the wraith queen played by Andee Frizzell , cause she always plays them, i thought that might be her, but they didn't credit her in the beginning or maybe i missed it , thanks
                                The wraith queen was played by Andee Frizzell, she was listed in the credits at the end of the show.
                                Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
                                Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Working...
                                X