Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know thats when the next season is... He said "I don't have to wait like 4 months to see it, and almost die in the process from all the stress" Take out the word don't and it would make more sense to me. I mean why does he NOT have to wait when everyone else HAS to wait..?

Comment

Sorry its worded weird i meant i don't have to die from the stress. The don't is emphasized on the dying from the stress part not from the waiting 4 months to see it.

Sorry if i am really confusing.
      sigpic

Comment

Very promising episode that ended lamely, IMO. Previous season finales were far better.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
          Very promising episode that ended lamely, IMO. Previous season finales were far better.
          Why? Because the end sucked the entire episode becomes bad? 99.9% of it was amazing!
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Why? Because the end sucked the entire episode becomes bad? 99.9% of it was amazing!
            A bad ending can ruin a decent movie. No different here, IMO. I thought it was an intriguing episode from the previews, but all we got was a walk to a stasis pod talking about the past with some decent looking flashbacks. As an alternate timeline I liked it.

I just thought that it had a lot to be desired for a season finale. This was lame, IMO. It's a 'did they all die' ending which has been so done to death. This episode adds nothing to the story arc at all, IMO. It's more like a midseason two parter than a season finale.

Just my two cents.

Comment

I'm looking around trying to find my own stasis pod, programmed to deactivate when season 5's premiere will show.

Comment

A bad ending can ruin a decent movie. No different here, IMO. I thought it was an intriguing episode from the previews, but all we got was a walk to a stasis pod talking about the past with some decent looking flashbacks. As an alternate timeline I liked it.

I just thought that it had a lot to be desired for a season finale. This was lame, IMO. It's a 'did they all die' ending which has been so done to death. This episode adds nothing to the story arc at all, IMO. It's more like a midseason two parter than a season finale.

Just my two cents.
                Wow...while I'm not at all in suspense over the ending, I liked everything else about the episode. But then again, I generally like the 'what could be' plots.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                  Wow...while I'm not at all in suspense over the ending, I liked everything else about the episode. But then again, I generally like the 'what could be' plots.
                  I generally do, too. SG1's had plenty of them and they were all great. This one just didn't have that feel to it at all.

But then, thinking about it, Shep could have gated to another alternate timeline. Now, that would be interesting, IMO.

Comment

I generally do, too. SG1's had plenty of them and they were all great. This one just didn't have that feel to it at all.

But then, thinking about it, Shep could have gated to another alternate timeline. Now, that would be interesting, IMO.
                    I though this had a great feel to it. Showing the bad side of things is something they don't get to do often since the good guys have to win and they can't do AU or timeline resets every couple episodes.

Now Sheppard has to stop the mess from happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X