Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Poor Beckett is probably a shriveled old man in it because Sheppard didn't find the cure from Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I haven't watched them in awhile but I've seen those movies countless times so I have to say you are correct. It is a pretty big plot booboo.However there is one error in your hypothesis. After Doc tears up the not he doesn't toss it in the bin he stuffs it in his pocket. *see atachment* My guess sometime offscreen after Marty goes to 1885 he repairs the note.
      I'm sure he threw it into a bin, ok it has been like3-4 years since I saw those films, either way I'm not really too bother'd about it finding a contradiction didn't ruin the films for me so if you right *I'll get round to watching them again sometime soon* That's probably a good thing... Thanks Mitch

*_____________________________*
      1Day
      20 Hours
      22 Minutes
      Till 'The Last Man'
      Airs

(T.a.T.o.P)
      *_____________________________*

Comment

Originally posted by DeeKayP View Post
        Poor Beckett is probably a shriveled old man in it because Sheppard didn't find the cure from Michael.
        I think he would have got freezer burned after all that time

Comment

Kids, we need to cut down on the chit chat please. If we're seing post after post of a convo between just a couple of people, that's the stuff that needs to go to PM

this thread should -first and foremost - be about speculation and spoilers about the episode.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

For those bored, or easily amused I've done my weekly 'rewrite' of the episode (THE LAST MAN), complete with several dozen spoiler caps, at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/183444.html

Last edited by prion; 06 March 2008, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              For those bored, or easily amused I've done my weekly 'rewrite' of the episode (THE LAST MAN) at

COOL!!!

...I've been hoping you would do one for TLM, all the others I have read so far have been awsome!

Thanks again prion

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                COOL!!!

...I've been hoping you would do one for TLM, all the others I have read so far have been awsome!

Thanks again prion
                Glad you enjoyed!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed!
                  Yeah that was really funny...
                  Spoiler:
                  I liked the booby bit and the sand getting in his shorts whump *Ooh, that chafes…*

Comment

SGA - TV Guide Online: TV Hot List Fri Mar 7 '08:

From TV Guide Online:

http://www.tvguide.com/tv-hotlist

(Please follow the link for the complete column. SGA is #1 on the TV Hot List!)

TV HOT LIST

The Shows We're Watching Tonight

Stargate Atlantis

10 pm/ET SCI FI New

The spin-off's fourth-season finale borrows the wisdom of author Thomas Wolfe, who famously observed that "you can't go home again." Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) does the time warp and returns to Atlantis a few thousand years too late, where he finds the aquatic space station abandoned in a sea of sand. If you've ever wondered what Dr. McKay would look like in his autumn years, be sure to tune in to witness this conundrum. — Michael Chant

Dive into full episodes and clips of Stargate Atlantis with our Online Video Guide.

http://video.tvguide.com/search/Stargate+Atlantis

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

DISCLAIMER: I have not seen the episode.
                      This is merely a hypothetical guess.

Sheppard's team is offworld searching for clues to where Michael and Teyla are. While investigating a complex McKay probably triggers a booby trap and they hightail it back to the stargate and dial out. Sheppard is the last one to go through and he enters the wormhole just as the building explodes, sending an energy burst to the gate. Wormhole shifts to pass by a star with an erupting solar flare and badda bing Sheppard winds up 40,000 years in the future.

Meanwhile, in the past, the ships are helping with the search for Teyla and perhaps Sheppard now as well. Instead of stumbling upon Michael's group, they are ambushed by the Wraith and one of our ships is destroyed, the other possibly crippled and captured. The Wraith use the wreckage and/or captured ship to reverse engineer an intergalactic hyperdrive and acquire the coordinates for Earth, enabling them to invade the Milky Way.

In the decades that follow, the Wraith completely overrun our galaxy and eventually conquer Earth, eliminating our civilization except for the Atlantis expedition back in Pegasus which the Wraith wouldn't bother with. With no hope left, and elderly McKay programs in a message for the day when Sheppard finally steps through the gate, and included is a daring plan to return Sheppard to the past and save humanity's future.

Note: I'm unsure if they'll maintain the "jumping wormhole" canon from SG-1 and Sheppard winds up on a different world, or if the Ancients "corrected" that problem to ping-pong back to the correct destination. So either the planet underwent a cataclysmic ecological change, or it's a completely different world and McKay somehow calculated where Sheppard would end up and moved Atlantis there.

Comment

For those bored, or easily amused I've done my weekly 'rewrite' of the episode (THE LAST MAN), complete with several dozen spoiler caps, at

LMAO...

Thanks you just killed me

To funny
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Malakriss View Post
                          DISCLAIMER: I have not seen the episode.
                          This is merely a hypothetical guess.

Sheppard's team is offworld searching for clues to where Michael and Teyla are. While investigating a complex McKay probably triggers a booby trap and they hightail it back to the stargate and dial out. Sheppard is the last one to go through and he enters the wormhole just as the building explodes, sending an energy burst to the gate. Wormhole shifts to pass by a star with an erupting solar flare and badda bing Sheppard winds up 40,000 years in the future.

Meanwhile, in the past, the ships are helping with the search for Teyla and perhaps Sheppard now as well. Instead of stumbling upon Michael's group, they are ambushed by the Wraith and one of our ships is destroyed, the other possibly crippled and captured. The Wraith use the wreckage and/or captured ship to reverse engineer an intergalactic hyperdrive and acquire the coordinates for Earth, enabling them to invade the Milky Way.

In the decades that follow, the Wraith completely overrun our galaxy and eventually conquer Earth, eliminating our civilization except for the Atlantis expedition back in Pegasus which the Wraith wouldn't bother with. With no hope left, and elderly McKay programs in a message for the day when Sheppard finally steps through the gate, and included is a daring plan to return Sheppard to the past and save humanity's future.

Note: I'm unsure if they'll maintain the "jumping wormhole" canon from SG-1 and Sheppard winds up on a different world, or if the Ancients "corrected" that problem to ping-pong back to the correct destination. So either the planet underwent a cataclysmic ecological change, or it's a completely different world and McKay somehow calculated where Sheppard would end up and moved Atlantis there.
                          Interesting theory....who knows, you might be right on
                          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                          &=AWESOME &Forever
                          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

New interview with Brad Wright with comments about The Last Man here
                            http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1164

Spoiler:
                            Its a Wonderful Life

Seriously? LOL - can't wait.

Comment

And tonight our good old friend Todd the Wraith will be making an appearance in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgen3 View Post
                                And tonight our good old friend Todd the Wraith will be making an appearance in this episode.

Ahh but will he live to tell the tale???

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Working...
                                X