I wonder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
    They'll rescue her but won't be able to find the baby because Michael will escape with it. Teyla will go all Daniel-like and will be searching for it. Maybe half a season in, we'll catch up with Michael and a grown child of perhaps 10 or so, who is completely human, but with extra psychic powers because of that green gunk he injected in her belly. He'll think of Michael as his father, but when he links minds with Teyla, he'll know she's his mother. They got back to Atlantis where he gets to play with the other Athosian children Halling is babysitting while Teyla is working and everyone lives happily ever after.
    Spoiler:
    Nope.
    Last edited by jenks; 04 March 2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Teyla is quite powerful now (her mind powers). If she could take control of a queen and deceive a queen, I wonder why she doesn't try it with Michael? Is he even more powerful that a queen and Telya with her child?

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
        Teyla is quite powerful now (her mind powers). If she could take control of a queen and deceive a queen, I wonder why she doesn't try it with Michael? Is he even more powerful that a queen and Telya with her child?

Icarium
        I think she hasn't tried to to take over Micheal cause she's afraid. The queen almost killed her baby, maybe she doesn't want to take that risk again.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I think she hasn't tried to to take over Micheal cause she's afraid. The queen almost killed her baby, maybe she doesn't want to take that risk again.
          True. Still, she knows that Michael wants the child alive and healthy. Besides, she managed to deceive the Submersion queen without the queen noticing. I think she wouldn't risk much if she tried once. If she was caught and tried again is another matter...

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
            I don't really see it either, but since it all involves wraith/iratus bug/human DNA mixtures, someone creative could come up with a link.

todds a wraith she could comunicate with him telapathicly

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
              I wonder in what form Teyla will return as?

Do you think she will look the same or do you think she will be a hybrid?

I like this hybrid idea! Maybe we'll get some good Teyla!angst. Talk about a change in direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
                I like this hybrid idea! Maybe we'll get some good Teyla!angst. Talk about a change in direction.
                So next season we might see Teyla as a Wraith hybrid and
                Season 5 Spoiler (per JM blog)
                Spoiler:
                Ronon as a possible Wraith Worshipper??
                Shep's already been a bug, the only unwraithified (in some way) team member will be Rodney!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  So next season we might see Teyla as a Wraith hybrid and
                  Season 5 Spoiler (per JM blog)
                  Spoiler:
                  Ronon as a possible Wraith Worshipper??
                  Shep's already been a bug, the only unwraithified (in some way) team member will be Rodney!
                  Really Ronon I never saw that comming but I think I saw a Momoa interview with that idea in mind somewhere. Yes, Teyla will have to struggle for that.

Well he RM already became part ancient...

Teyla is incredibly power right now so I suspect she can do it. I actually think it will be great.
                  Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Go to the thread about the point of Wraith getting to Earth. They took the SGC and then what? It was just an opportunity for Teal'c and Ronon to kick ass and allow Ronon pass the interview. So if the writers can't think of another way to find Teyla, which I hope they will, they might change the rules to fit the circumstances of the story.
                    I disagree but that is a discussion for somewhere else.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X