No announcement yet.

hope Dr. carson beckett is brought back full time in season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that it is great he is back, i cried when he went in the statis pod, the way he went was the like how the goodbye's should have been in sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Agreed. Personally I have a morbid thought of him being a sleeper agent for Michael.
      I'm actually hoping it's that sad excuse for a character of Keller. Really, she's not interesting and making her a double agent would be a fascinating story. I think it would be great - who knows, maybe Carson isn't sick at all but instead was infected intentionally by Keller who also forged his medical tests.

I see action, drama, and character development down that road.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Spoiler:

The problem though with bringing Carson in for more episodes is Keller herself though. If they'd left Keller as a recurring character, they could have traded them back and forth, but since she's going to be full-time, she has to be in a majority of the episodes (probably at least 14) and so it's harder to bring Carson in for a scene when you already have a fulltime character to do that scene.
      Spoiler:
      That is probably the most upsetting part - they know we want Carson back. But with them it's boobs over potential. Nonetheless it makes me extremely callous towards the producers Especially after the teasing, bone-dangling, five episodes, and Keller full time. Its a slap in the face.

Tptb like to repeat themselves ... I really hope Keller dies. A long, horrible, painful death. That would be satisfaction in itself

I am as morbid as tptb are narrow-minded.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

I'm actually hoping it's that sad excuse for a character of Keller. Really, she's not interesting and making her a double agent would be a fascinating story. I think it would be great - who knows, maybe Carson isn't sick at all but instead was infected intentionally by Keller who also forged his medical tests.

I see action, drama, and character development down that road.

I see horrible plot device. Keller has really grown on me.

Spoiler:
        That is probably the most upsetting part - they know we want Carson back. But with them it's boobs over potential. Nonetheless it makes me extremely callous towards the producers Especially after the teasing, bone-dangling, five episodes, and Keller full time. Its a slap in the face.

Tptb like to repeat themselves ... I really hope Keller dies. A long, horrible, painful death. That would be satisfaction in itself

I am as morbid as tptb are narrow-minded.
        Keller has tons of potential and so far has done a very good job.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by hottrodder View Post
          clone or not!! I am happy carson is back!!!! he is the soul of stargate atlantis, hope TPTB bring him back full time in season five!!!!!!!!!
          I'm with you
          sigpic

Comment

I would love Carson to be back full time back where he belongs. It hasn't been the same without Carson, when people get injured or there's an infirmary scene theres no real compassion like with Carson. You knew that he cared, he had a manor about him, I would be comforted knowing he was there talking to you in that lovely scottish accent of his.

I really hope he's in more than the 5 episodes that have been mentioned it would be good for the show (as long as they don't make him evil or die that is)

I fully support Carson coming back, now if only we could get Weir back too and the 'other' doctor met with a sticky end....

sigpic

Comment

I was happy when Carson was back (and try as I might, I just can't find a connection with Keller) and he made the Infirmary non-frightening place should one be injured. I understand that he can't be a full-time CMO considering he was Michael's clone and can be mind controlled. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
              X