No announcement yet.

Screen Cap Inconsistancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Here is the transcript for those screencaps from part 1. I put it in a spoiler tag because it is so long.

Spoiler:
      CROYA. The merchant is laying out some new items on his stall. Spotting someone approaching some distance away, he looks around until he catches the eye of Lorne, who is waiting nearby. The merchant jerks his head in the direction of the new arrival. As the trader approaches the merchant's stall, Lorne casually makes his way over. The trader puts a small bag onto the merchant's table.

TRADER: Got some real nice merchandise for you today, my friend. Real nice.

(He takes out a bracelet and shows it to the merchant, who looks at it appreciatively. As the trader continues taking items out of his bag, Lorne appears at his side.)

LORNE: Hey there. How you doing? You mind telling me where you got this stuff?

(The trader looks round at him, then looks back at the merchant, who widens his eyes at him. The trader picks up his bag and turns to Lorne slowly, then runs at him and shoves his bag hard into his chest, knocking him off balance, then turns and runs in the opposite direction. Lorne chases after him. The trader runs down a walkway, but Teyla steps partway into his path, holding a stout branch, and smacks it across his face. He drops to the ground, unconscious.)

Some time later, the trader is in an empty room lit only by daylight coming through the windows. He has been tied into a chair in the middle of the room by the wrists and ankles. His head is lolled back and he is still unconscious. Lorne throws a bucket of water over him and he regains consciousness, coughing.

LORNE: Wake up!

(One of his team hands him the small wooden box. He opens it and shows the contents to the trader.)

LORNE: Look, we need to know where you got this merchandise.

TRADER: I do trade so much, it's often hard to keep track of it all.

LORNE: Oh yeah? Well, according to the merchant you do business with here, the stuff you've been bringing in lately has been a hell of a lot nicer than your usual crap.

TRADER: He said that?

LORNE: Yeah. He said that.

TRADER: Well, there's no accounting for taste. I can't give up my sources – they're trade secrets.

LORNE: I don't give a damn about your trade secrets. We wanna know where you got this stuff.

TRADER: And if I don't tell you, what are you gonna do? I recognise those uniforms; I've heard the stories. People from Atlantis – do-gooders of the galaxy. You wouldn't hurt me.

(Teyla steps out of the darkness.)

TEYLA: I'm wearing no uniform.

(Lorne steps aside as she approaches the chair and looks down at the trader, smiling unpleasantly at him.)

TRADER: A pregnant woman! Very intimidating(!)

(Teyla lifts the branch, puts the end of it gently against his chest, then pushes it hard and topples him and the chair over backwards.)

TEYLA: I will inform the villagers that you are a Wraith-worshipper and let them mete out their own justice. (To the team) Let's go.

(They turn to leave.)

TRADER: Wait. Wait!

(Teyla and the others stop and look down at him.)

TRADER: I got it at an offworld dumping ground.

LORNE: "Dumping ground"? For what?

TRADER: Corpses, mostly. Loose ends that need to be disappeared.

(Teyla looks at him, horrified. Lorne throws her a sympathetic glance.)

TRADER: Occasionally they may still have some valuables on ‘em, and valuables they obviously have no use for.

LORNE: This merchandise – you removed it from the dead?

TRADER: No – not that merchandise.

(Teyla looks more hopeful.)

TRADER: The last time I was back at the planet, I spotted what I thought was a fresh grave – a potential new opportunity. But when I dug it up, instead of finding a body, I found a box containing those items. I suppose somebody was just trying to get rid of ‘em. It was odd to me at first, but I wasn't just about to ...

TEYLA (sternly interrupting): You will take us to this world. You will show us where you found them.

TRADER: Of course. Whatever you say.

LORNE (to his team): Get him up.
      Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
      Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
        42:58

They did talk to the guy but this was on Atlantis not in some shack.
        Ok. You're either lying now, or... you've mistaken The Kindred pt.1 for The Kindred pt. 2.
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Godd.. I really did not remember that, i've been sick most of the week its been screwing up my memory for the last 5 days or so.

I'll have to watch it again because I really can't remember much of it

Comment

I would give you a link to the clip in question, but I am sorry you are incredibly mistaken that scene is in Part 1 and I know, I just watched it

To quote John:

Spoiler:
            All right, this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
            Probably not

Comment

In Part I, Teyla pokes a guy, who is tied up to a chair, with a stick, so he falls backwards.

In Part II, they talk to one of Michael's spies who is wounded, in Atlantis, because they want to know where Michael is.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
              X