I think I missed something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Believe me I wanted that to be the case but after watching the ep and thinking about it there was no way to do that and have it make sense.
    I* agree it wouldn't have made sense. I like the fact that Carson the clone is in need of help and it makes for a good storyline. I almost thought that they were going to send him back to Michael to save his life but the stasis thing was cool unfortunately they stole it from SG-1 Lost City Part 2 but you can't have everything original I guess.
    sigpic
    Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
      Killing Carson and Thor...just a 2 of many mistakes.

Lets count booboo deaths:

1. Janet Fraiser
      2. Jacob Carter
      3. Thor and the Asgrad
      4. Carson Beckett
      5. Peter Gronin
      6. Martouf
      7. Sha'ri
      8. All the good Goa'uld...leaving us with a bag of ba'als.
      So basically, they never should have killed anyone off?
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

No no no! Don't you understand, that by this:

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Those who should be killed off and never come back:

Larrin
        Pete Shanahan
        Lucius
        Replicator Wier
        Clones...except the asgard
        Adria and the Bori.
        Elis.
        Another new ship to blow up or use for an escape route.
        ...It means that those who should die are only people that you dislike?! Gah! It's so obvious!

Oh...who's this "you", you ask? Um...let me get back to you on that...

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
          I* agree it wouldn't have made sense. I like the fact that Carson the clone is in need of help and it makes for a good storyline. I almost thought that they were going to send him back to Michael to save his life but the stasis thing was cool unfortunately they stole it from SG-1 Lost City Part 2 but you can't have everything original I guess.
          Agreed. I didn't think about the connection to Lost City till you just pointed that out but I quite liked that surprise.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            I seem to remember something about JM saying that the real Carson would be returning. No clones, no copies, no dreams or time travel, but Carson still turned out to be a clone.
            He often has trouble making up his mind...

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Gateword misquoted Joe M an honest mistake if you will. Joe had to make a big deal about it, and I tell ya it seems spoilers are truly hurting the quality of this show.
            Mallozzi was asked for attention and he knew it and he got it It's amusing watching himself fall over contradictions, saying don't read spoilers yet drops them left and right. When it comes to spoilers he's as bad as Skiffy

Comment

Gods almighty, people, can we stop resting blame solely on Gateworld's shoulders? I never saw the cursed article and I STILL thought Joe said something to the effect of Carson not returning as a clone. Joe is tricky with words. Gateworld may have misquoted him, yes, but they aren't the only ones who misunderstood him and it's hardly the first time folks have been confused or "tricked" by things he's said.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

It's amusing watching himself fall over contradictions, saying don't read spoilers yet drops them left and right. When it comes to spoilers he's as bad as Skiffy

Having trouble telling the difference between tiny, vague hints and page-long synopsis I see.

Comment

I too had the general impression that the exact same Carson would be returning. I read JM's blog on occasion and I most likely picked it up there. I parse words fairly carefully so I'm not sure if I could have mistook his meaning. Maybe I did get the idea from the general populace at Gateworld after all. ~_~

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Having trouble telling the difference between tiny, vague hints and page-long synopsis I see.
                    Ah, sounds just like me

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      Gods almighty, people, can we stop resting blame solely on Gateworld's shoulders? I never saw the cursed article and I STILL thought Joe said something to the effect of Carson not returning as a clone. Joe is tricky with words. Gateworld may have misquoted him, yes, but they aren't the only ones who misunderstood him and it's hardly the first time folks have been confused or "tricked" by things he's said.
                      Regardless this debate is pointless.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Regardless this debate is pointless.
                        And yet it continues, regardless of what you think.

Comment

Working...
                        X