No announcement yet.

Good Shooting Carson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a bit impressed actually. I mean this is his first time to fire a gun. I mean I thought there was some kind of ethical dilema there with the two hybrids.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
      I was a bit impressed actually. I mean this is his first time to fire a gun. I mean I thought there was some kind of ethical dilema there with the two hybrids.
      Obviously not for Beckett.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
        Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
        Obviously not for Beckett.
        the problem was he couldn't shoot Micheal, though he wanted too.

The fact he could shoot straight...could be programed into him by Micheal or one would think the the doc could shoot straight...at point blank range too...after 3 years of fighting the wraith and replicators.

Also, did anyone notice the time frame from Carson's death was off. Beckett said he died 2 years ago...instead of last year.

Anyways, at point blank range I could hit a bulls eyes...with no one firing back at me...and I'm legally blind in one eye.

I was not impressed but rather shocked that tptb would opt to show a "good guy" shooting guards in the back at point blank range. It wasn't impressive in the least!
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I thought Rodney did well with the P-90, especially considering that he was shooting with his left hand.
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            Also, did anyone notice the time frame from Carson's death was off. Beckett said he died 2 years ago...instead of last year.
            Um he never said he'd been dead for two years, he said he'd been a prisoner for two years, since the events in Misbegotten. Hey wait a second, did Carson seem to know about the Asurans when they told him Weir was dead? Misbegotten aired before Progeny, so how could the clone Carson know about the Asurans (unless Michael shared information with him for some reason)? That may be a bit of a continuity error.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

eh mckay never told him exactly how wier died.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralLuckyAC View Post
                eh mckay never told him exactly how wier died.
                He didn't? Hmm I must have misremembered that then.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

McKay told him she was killed by the replicators.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    I still would've expected a bigger reaction from him on basically being told the replicators were in Pegasus.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the fact that Weir died would've been a lot more important to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        I think the fact that Weir died would've been a lot more important to him.
                        did u see his face when it learned that
                        sigpic
                        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

He was doing a little jig inside.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            So I didn't just imagine that.

Comment

Working...
                            X