Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is just so evil and he needs to get over himself !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to like Michael, used to see in him a true human part but now...he is so ruthless! The scene when he injected something Teyla was disguisting, what was the idea?? I'm not a fan of Saw either this kind of scenes didn't make me feel fun! Blee!!!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      I used to like Michael, used to see in him a true human part but now...he is so ruthless! The scene when he injected something Teyla was disguisting, what was the idea?? I'm not a fan of Saw either this kind of scenes didn't make me feel fun! Blee!!!
      I agree. The scene wasn't graphic anything, but there was something incredibly disturbing about it. Michael's slowly lost what humanity he had.
      Theoretically spoilerish:
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
        I agree. The scene wasn't graphic anything, but there was something incredibly disturbing about it. Michael's slowly lost what humanity he had.
        Michael's slowly loosing his everything... No more human, no more Wraith. He's just going insane.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

i think Michael just needs to die , like Kolya he is just so bad it's not good anymore,

hey i heard that Kolya might come back in a later season is that true?
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            hey i heard that Kolya might come back in a later season is that true?
            nope
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Michael's slowly loosing his everything... No more human, no more Wraith. He's just going insane.

agreed, that would be interesting if he rediscovered his humanity and Teyla one day for gave him what he has done to her
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Has anyone considered that in MIchael's mind he is doing what he needs to survive? I agree that he is killing hundreds if not thousands of humans because of what he is doing but does anyone hear remember that Jet Li flick. He played a nameless assasin who wishes to kill the emperor but he stops short.

He explains that: What the emperor is doing is killing thousands of people and destroying every other kingdom in China but if the war of the other kingdoms will kill more people in the long run.

Applying this logic to Wraith. Right now Michael is killing thousands of humans in his war with the Wraith but the WRaith has killed millions of humans in the milleniums they have dominated the Pegasus Galaxy.

Of course this is assuming Michael will stop killing once his race has defeated the Wraith. I am not saying Michael is not evil. I am merely saying that it is something to think about. What do you think?
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  Abducting a group of people that had nothing to do with his transformation and forcing experiments on them that strip them of their free will, and spreading a protein to unknowing humans that would wipe out 30% of the entire human population isn't evil? Right...
                  He's evil yes but as with the other poster I do sympathize with him. We betrayed him time and time again and basically ruined his status with the Wraith.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                    Has anyone considered that in MIchael's mind he is doing what he needs to survive? I agree that he is killing hundreds if not thousands of humans because of what he is doing but does anyone hear remember that Jet Li flick. He played a nameless assasin who wishes to kill the emperor but he stops short.

He explains that: What the emperor is doing is killing thousands of people and destroying every other kingdom in China but if the war of the other kingdoms will kill more people in the long run.

Applying this logic to Wraith. Right now Michael is killing thousands of humans in his war with the Wraith but the WRaith has killed millions of humans in the milleniums they have dominated the Pegasus Galaxy.

Of course this is assuming Michael will stop killing once his race has defeated the Wraith. I am not saying Michael is not evil. I am merely saying that it is something to think about. What do you think?
                    you have a point however, Michael is not doing it to help the humans he is mad and he hates them he is seeking revenge. murder is murder

if there was another way to stop the wraith without killing innocent people sure thats cool, but i highly doubt the Atlantis and the rest of the Pegasus galaxy are going to give him a parade for what he has done
                    bottom line is he needs to be stopped and killed !
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X