No announcement yet.

Where is Weir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know why she turned down the role??
    BRING BACK SGA.. NEVER WATCHING SCI-FI OR SGU EVER

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      NO!! WE MUST DEFEND THE JELGATE! WE MUST DEFEND THE...ah, it's not worth it.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Stargate_atlantis- View Post
      Does anyone know why she turned down the role??
      we only know this
      JM: Last year, after we shot that final surprise scene in BAMSR, I stopped by Torri’s trailer to congratulate her on a job well done and, also, to assure her that the door was left wide open for Weir‘s possible return (in some form, be it repli-Weir or other) the following season. Torri was excited by the prospect and, in particular, had great things to say about her new leather outfit (props to Val). As season four wrapped, Carl and Paul got to spinning and came up with a terrific storyline that picked up where that last scene of BAMSR left off. We had a story in place for one episode, the starting point of a potentially bigger arc. The script was written and we eventually contacted Torri who, after much consideration, turned down the offer to reprise the role of Elizabeth Weir for the episode. We are, of course, disappointed, but nevertheless respect Torri’s decision and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.
      and this
      JM: For the record, however, it wasn’t a specific script issue. The content of the script (which has yet to be delivered) was never even discussed.
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        NO!! WE MUST DEFEND THE JELGATE! WE MUST DEFEND THE...ah, it's not worth it.

I see a lot of flocking in your future
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Myles
          Contracts are broken all the tme. Compensation, maybe, but I haven' heard anything about it. As far as her motives, we can only speculate since it hasn't been said. I'd personally like to see all the 'bring tori back' to go away. She was a good actress, and a fantasitc leader, but she's gone, get over it.
          Never~~~!!! Weir is the only true leader of Atlantis!!! They'll bring her back!!! Just like they brought back Carson!!! And Ford!!!

In fact, Ford and Weir will come back together is a super-human form that will wipe the Wraith from the galaxy in one fell swoop!!! Muwhahahah~~~!!!

Wuahahahahahahah~~~!!!

*Zamboni is taken away by men in white coats*

Comment

Let's not speculate on what may/may not have been in torri's contract. That's her business and no one else's
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X