No announcement yet.

Promos for the Kindred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, when you put it that way, I guess it would be kind of cheating the fans if they had acted like he was going to play a major role in Part I. And if he is only going to be in the last couple of minutes, it would have been better if they had done it the way, they did RepliWeir. I think a lot of people jumped when she showed up on screen. Although SciFi probably felt that others had gotten the jump on them, with TV Guide already announcing it.
    If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Spoiler:
      Kanan is in the first episode of season 5.
      how is it possible?

Spoiler:
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

there's 'in' the episode and IN the episode
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I agree. Most likely it will be "What took you so long" then the looks of OMG and then "To be continued."
          Yup, betcha they'll do just that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I agree. Most likely it will be "What took you so long" then the looks of OMG and then "To be continued."
            Originally posted by prion View Post
            Yup, betcha they'll do just that...
            haven't you guys seen this?
            http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=218243

the guy says 'and you won't believe what happens in the last five minutes'
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              haven't you guys seen this?
              http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=218243

the guy says 'and you won't believe what happens in the last five minutes'
              Thats marketing talk that means the end of the episode
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Thats marketing talk that means the end of the episode
                well... from JM's blog
                Wraithfodder writes: “MIDWAY was great, but the very tail end- as in next week’s episode - sucked, only because there’s SciFi saying “You’ll never guess what happens in the last five minutes” and then they SHOW the viewer. Do you have any input with these people??”

Answer: Trust me. We’ve made suggestions, special requests, *****ed and complained. But, in the end, there’s not much we can do. It’s their network and their promos.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't be faulted for that. I was basing my opinion on the SciFi promo. When a company says last five minutes, it usually means the end of the episode.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Hmm maybe I should apply at the promotions department huh?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Hmm maybe I should apply at the promotions department huh?
                      go ahead
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        go ahead
                        Well I got the SCI FI forums covered. Seriously though, I think they did that on purpose with Carson. They are trying to attract more casual viewers, who may have tuned into "BAMSR". Remember, the show is averaging around 2 million viewers to date after all DVR. They are trying to draw those viewers all at once for these episodes to tune in live.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah well, instead of blowing the surprise, they could have promoted it and built the anticipation.

there are times when i honestly don't know how they think. thier photoshop people are hacks, their promos are cheesy and, over all, they really aren't all that great
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            yeah well, instead of blowing the surprise, they could have promoted it and built the anticipation.
                            Yeah, I agree. But will Carson appearing in the Promo make a difference? We really don't know.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Well I got the SCI FI forums covered. Seriously though, I think they did that on purpose with Carson. They are trying to attract more casual viewers, who may have tuned into "BAMSR". Remember, the show is averaging around 2 million viewers to date after all DVR. They are trying to draw those viewers all at once for these episodes to tune in live.
                              yeah I taht's what I was telling FoXz in the pro thread. it may suck but if it attracts a lot of casual viewers then I'll be happy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                how is it possible?

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                The real Kannan could die in Kindred and a clone/repliclone could be whizzing around with Michael in s5. Or the clone could die and the real Kannan would be on the ship. Think Carson.

Comment

Working...
                                X