Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alipeeps attended P3 and Andie said that...
    Spoiler:
    ...both she and Connor would be in The Last Man. It seems like pretty much everyone is going to turn up in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      Alipeeps attended P3 and Andie said that...
      Spoiler:
      ...both she and Connor would be in The Last Man. It seems like pretty much everyone is going to turn up in the finale.
      I think that should happen. Literally everyone should show up, even if it doesn't make sense. Shep and Mckay are walking down the hall talking, when Ford suddenly opens and door and stumbles into them.

Shep: "Ford!"
      Mckay: "Where have you been?!"
      Ford: "I've been locked in that broom closet for two years! I've been knocking forever! What the heck guys!"
      sigpic
      It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
        I think that should happen. Literally everyone should show up, even if it doesn't make sense. Shep and Mckay are walking down the hall talking, when Ford suddenly opens and door and stumbles into them.

Shep: "Ford!"
        Mckay: "Where have you been?!"
        Ford: "I've been locked in that broom closet for two years! I've been knocking forever! What the heck guys!"

Maybe Cadman is in there with him.

Been meaning to say I love your sig.

Comment

OMG Carson ascending is so lame! Just like how he died! TPTB are desperately trying to undo what they realise now was a massive mistake!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
            OMG Carson ascending is so lame! Just like how he died! TPTB are desperately trying to undo what they realise now was a massive mistake!
            nobody will ascend as was confirmed by JM
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

OMG Carson ascending is so lame! Just like how he died! TPTB are desperately trying to undo a massive mistake!

Are you being sarcastic? I can never tell online. Anyway we've been specifically told that Carson did not ascend.

Personally I can't help thinking that they planned this all along, I think they knew they were going to bring him back almost as soon as he'd left the show.

Comment

Maybe Cadman is in there with him.

Been meaning to say I love your sig.
                Aww, shucks! Thanks!

Cadman, Weir, Kolya, Steve the Wraith. They were all in there playing strip poker.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                  Aww, shucks! Thanks!

Cadman, Weir, Kolya, Steve the Wraith. They were all in there playing strip poker.
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you being sarcastic? I can never tell online. Anyway we've been specifically told that Carson did not ascend.

Personally I can't help thinking that they planned this all along, I think they knew they were going to bring him back almost as soon as he'd left the show.
                    I thought the first post was revealing a spoiler. Does anyone know how he comes back from the dead?
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought the first post was revealing a spoiler. Does anyone know how he comes back from the dead?
                      nope. why do you assume he's dead?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh for god sakes if it was such a massive mistake the viewer numbers wouldn't be holding steady with season 3.

And it wasn't even this PTB that got rid of Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          Oh for god sakes if it was such a massive mistake the viewer numbers wouldn't be holding steady with season 3.

And it wasn't even this PTB that got rid of Carson!
                          Why are they suddenly bringing him back then?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            nope. why do you assume he's dead?
                            Err he exploded. It was shown fully.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bringing him back isn't sudden. They've had it planned since the moment they decided to 'kill' him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Because Joe Mallozzi promised the save Carson campaign that if they got enough press coverage he would bring him back, not to mention the fact that Mallozzi didn't seem to pleased with the decision to get rid of him in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X