Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    That'd be nice. YAY!!! 200 posts! *ignore me, I'm celebrating nothing*
    it would, since shep saved them in got zone and echoes when the city's people were infected with whatever, not to mention we have eps like siege where he puts his life on the line trying to save the city!!
    i would just like my shep nice and whumped for a change and someone else has to save his and everyone else's butts!! i love hero shep but too much of a good thing...you know!!
    i offered ronon and teyla because i think that would be cool for a change, or cute lil zelenka!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      it would, since shep saved them in got zone and echoes when the city's people were infected with whatever, not to mention we have eps like siege where he puts his life on the line trying to save the city!!
      i would just like my shep nice and whumped for a change and someone else has to save his and everyone else's butts!! i love hero shep but too much of a good thing...you know!!
      i offered ronon and teyla because i think that would be cool for a change, or cute lil zelenka!!
      Yeah, Zelenka should come to the rescue! Him and Lorne
      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Well this sounds really interesting. From watching and listening closely to the G4 clips, it's clear that the city is being overwhelmed by this infection which makes people lose their memory, whilst giving them fever, headaches, nausea and "a bit of a chill" - there are scenes of a large room filled up with medical beds/gurneys and medical equipment (IVs and monitors etc) with people in the beds and standing around huddled in blankets etc.. a mixture of scientist and military expedition members. It looks like they've had to start turning rooms into medical areas/holding areas for all the infected. McKay is definitely affected and has lost his memory, asking his fellow infectees "Who are these people?" (sounds like he is referring to the uninfected crew) and "Why are they doing this to us?" with Zac Selwyn's Scientist #2 telling him, "They bring everyone here. They say it's for our own protection."

There is also a clip of what looks like people running out of the infirmary/holding room, pushing a soldier over in their way and another soldier aiming a weapon as though trying to control the crowd.

It looks like the uninfected crew are trying to quarantine the infected and control the situation but it's clear the people who have lost their memory have no idea who the rest of the crew are or why they are being "imprisoned" and I'm guessing they get panicked and stage a breakout..

We also see footage of Sheppard in the jumper with Ronon. No idea what's going on there and no idea if Sheppard gets infected or not. Mnd you, there's a snippet of footage of Ronon grinning/laughing and I thought it was an off-camera moment of Jason Momoa but, thinking about it, I wonder if Ronon gets infected... and I wonder if, without the burden of his tragic past, he would be a very different, more light-hearted person and would smile/laugh like that? Hmmmm... so many interesting ideas!!!

There is a summary of the information gleaned from this clip together with a selection of caps over at SGA-Spoilers...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Well this sounds really interesting. From watching and listening closely to the G4 clips, it's clear that the city is being overwhelmed by this infection which makes people lose their memory, whilst giving them fever, headaches, nausea and "a bit of a chill" - there are scenes of a large room filled up with medical beds/gurneys and medical equipment (IVs and monitors etc) with people in the beds and standing around huddled in blankets etc.. a mixture of scientist and military expedition members. It looks like they've had to start turning rooms into medical areas/holding areas for all the infected. McKay is definitely affected and has lost his memory, asking his fellow infectees "Who are these people?" (sounds like he is referring to the uninfected crew) and "Why are they doing this to us?" with Zac Selwyn's Scientist #2 telling him, "They bring everyone here. They say it's for our own protection."

There is also a clip of what looks like people running out of the infirmary/holding room, pushing a soldier over in their way and another soldier aiming a weapon as though trying to control the crowd.

It looks like the uninfected crew are trying to quarantine the infected and control the situation but it's clear the people who have lost their memory have no idea who the rest of the crew are or why they are being "imprisoned" and I'm guessing they get panicked and stage a breakout..

We also see footage of Sheppard in the jumper with Ronon. No idea what's going on there and no idea if Sheppard gets infected or not. Mnd you, there's a snippet of footage of Ronon grinning/laughing and I thought it was an off-camera moment of Jason Momoa but, thinking about it, I wonder if Ronon gets infected... and I wonder if, without the burden of his tragic past, he would be a very different, more light-hearted person and would smile/laugh like that? Hmmmm... so many interesting ideas!!!

There is a summary of the information gleaned from this clip together with a selection of caps over at SGA-Spoilers...
          This epi sounds really good!

Comment

I wonder if the city will go into lockdown because of the 'virus' like it did in Hot Zone? The city seemed to recognise the infection and quaranteed everyone last time, but it does look like there were people trying to get out of the infirmary. So maybe this 'virus' affects the city's internal circuits and therefore allows the disease to run rampant?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              I wonder if the city will go into lockdown because of the 'virus' like it did in Hot Zone? The city seemed to recognise the infection and quaranteed everyone last time, but it does look like there were people trying to get out of the infirmary. So maybe this 'virus' affects the city's internal circuits and therefore allows the disease to run rampant?
              That's an interesting idea! I like it! I've actually gone from being indifferent about this episode, well, we didn't know that much, did we? To being pretty excited - now that we know a little more.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                That's an interesting idea! I like it! I've actually gone from being indifferent about this episode, well, we didn't know that much, did we? To being pretty excited - now that we know a little more.
                Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Ooo I like this idea, is it fall yet?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Ooo I like this idea, is it fall yet?
                    Wait, let me check... nope not yet. Dang it!

Comment

Wait, let me check... nope not yet. Dang it!
                      Damn. *sigh* around 5 months to go, where is an ancient containment pod when you need one?

Comment

Damn. *sigh* around 5 months to go, where is an ancient containment pod when you need one?
                        What about that time machine? We need it!

Comment

What about that time machine? We need it!
                          *sigh* time machine plan fell through. I need more funding to make it work. Sadly I'm broke.

Comment

*sigh* time machine plan fell through. I need more funding to make it work. Sadly I'm broke.
                            No funding???? Quick, we need comercials, ads in the newspaper and radio, bumper stickers--anything!!! This is the start of the 'SAVE OUR SANITY: BUILD A TIME MACHINE' campaign!!!!!

Spoiler:
                            Uh... just ignore my insanity. It leaks out every once in a while

Comment

Joe M's poem had this line, which I'm assuming refers to Tabula Rasa.

With a change of location all will forget.
                              What do you all think the "change of location" part means? Or maybe that part got rewritten?
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

No funding???? Quick, we need comercials, ads in the newspaper and radio, bumper stickers--anything!!! This is the start of the 'SAVE OUR SANITY: BUILD A TIME MACHINE' campaign!!!!!

Spoiler:
                                Uh... just ignore my insanity. It leaks out every once in a while
                                LOL thats fine. It wouldnt be fun if we were all sane all the time now would it?

Comment

Working...
                                X