Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - MGM Stargate Site: Stills from "Tabula Rasa" & more:

From the MGM Stargate Site:

http://stargate.mgm.com/seasons.php

"Travelers"

* Episode synopsis

* Download screenplay

http://stargate.mgm.com/pdf/4-Travelers.pdf

"Tabula Rasa"

* Episode Stills

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...pisode=6#anch6

Spoiler:

* Episode 06 - Tabula Rasa (preview)

http://stargate.mgm.com/seasons.php

Original air date: November 2, 2007

With almost everyone on Atlantis infected by an amnesia-causing virus, McKay (David Hewlett) finds himself zap-strapped to his desk with cryptic letters on his arm and no memories of who he is or what has happened.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

reminds me of 28 Weeks Later where everyone is running for their lives lol

Comment

Originally posted by ohnd View Post
        reminds me of 28 Weeks Later where everyone is running for their lives lol
        The episode synopsis reminds me of, in a way, the ST:TNG episode, "Conundrum."

The episode where "Commander McDuff" (Erich Anderson) turns out to be an alien, and he had erased the memories of the Enterprise crew for nefarious purposes, of course.

Now, if this is a naturally occuring amnesia-causing virus, then I suppose there won't be high rate of comparison...but if a nefarious alien PLANTS the virus for nefarious purposes...we may have an homage.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That's a lot of Keller.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Have you seen this picture?
            http://stargate.mgm.com/images/still...1193248713.jpg
            Wow. Poor Katie.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              That's a lot of Keller.
              It's an episode with an epidemic...

Comment

Poor Katie, indeed!!
                But what have they done to her hair?? It looks weird!
                Last edited by Leliana McKay; 29 October 2007, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  She is deceased and it looks like that McKay tries to give her food or he eats there to protect her sleep. But the most important that they are really together!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

She is most definitly NOT deceased!

Unconscious, I think you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      She is most definitly NOT deceased!

Unconscious, I think you mean.
                      Oops. What a difference! Sorry shipers!

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post

That made me smile! Did you mean diseased? Though deceased makes me chuckle!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Yes, I wanted to write that. This English language is tricky sometimes. Sorry for mistake again, I think I will change into read-only mode.
                          Spoiler:
                          At least for one minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Yes, I wanted to write that. English language is tricky sometimes. Sorry for mistake again, I think I will change into read-only mode.
                            Spoiler:
                            At least for one minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              ROFL... that was a good one!! Very funny! Yeah she is unconscious obviously!
                              Deceased is a bit strong, lol.
                              Because...
                              Spoiler:
                              we know she survives as she is in 4x13 Quarantine.

Comment

Anyone think we’ll see more of Carter and Dr. Keller in this episode? I also heard that Zach Selwyn (G4's Attack of the Show) will make a cameo.

Comment

Working...
                                X