Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...this is gonna be a trippy episode.

Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      I went through all the trailers and did up a bunch of caps with commentary and stuck it over at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/130197.html

I think this episode has some good potential
      Lol at the photo caps!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Oh...this is gonna be a trippy episode.

Can't wait!!
        What do you mean by trippy? IF you mean it will be a great ep then I agree. The first five have been and this one doesnt seem to be a let down.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I mean it will be very psychological and weird, a thriller, as it were.

And like I said, I can't wait to see it!

Comment

Yep, I've been looking forward to this episode for the first half of the season more than anything else.
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Just discovered this trailer for Tabula Rasa here at YouTube! Check it out! It's looks like yet another great episode!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjLrO2hXyU
              This looks like it could be a really great episode. I can't wait to see it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                I mean it will be very psychological and weird, a thriller, as it were.

And like I said, I can't wait to see it!
                Ah ok same here!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Question about the spoiler video on MGM's site:
                  Spoiler:
                  Who gets shot in the back with a stunner and is sent skidding down the hall? It happens so fast that I can't tell if it's Teyla or Sam...only that the person has long hair of unknown color.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Who gets shot in the back with a stunner and is sent skidding down the hall? It happens so fast that I can't tell if it's Teyla or Sam...only that the person has long hair of unknown color.
                    I think that
                    Spoiler:
                    it was Teyla.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Just discovered this trailer for Tabula Rasa here at YouTube! Check it out! It's looks like yet another great episode!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjLrO2hXyU
                      Wow! That looks great! I can't wait! (I'm not thinking about Shep in scrubs in the infirmary. Oh, no. That would be too shallow, and I'm just not a shallow sort of person.... )
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        You are not alone there as i was wondering the same thing
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, I thought it was her too.... and since we can discuss spoilers in this thread (judging by the title), I wonder who was shooting who. Sounds like Teyla and Ronon are the only ones in possession of their faculties.

Comment

It looks an awesome Episode for Teyla and Ronan which makes a change
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I think Ronon and Teyla were off-world, but they haven't got immunity. It seems that Rodney could make video notes to himself or Teyla, he also writed something to his own hand, so he could be the last one, who wasn't ill in the first wave. He knew what will happen, but he hadn't more time to solve the decease.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I think that
                                Spoiler:
                                it was Teyla.
                                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I was trying to see if they were Teyla's boots or not, could anyone tell?
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X