Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Indeed, I've done several things but my main job is Air Traffic controller, but I have lots of air time so I'm utilized as both. F-22's and F-16's are alot of fun.
    Aww...lucky. Now I'm jealous They seem like they'd be awesome to fly in.
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      Aww...lucky. Now I'm jealous They seem like they'd be awesome to fly in.
      Yeah they are and even though it's dangerous it is a rush when you are in a dogfight.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah they are and even though it's dangerous it is a rush when you are in a dogfight.
        Ah man...dude...now I'm positivily GREEN with envy

Except for, ya know, the whole "homigod I'm gonna die!!!!" thing that would be really awesome

Comment

Ah man...dude...now I'm positivily GREEN with envy

Except for, ya know, the whole "homigod I'm gonna die!!!!" thing that would be really awesome
          It's called grace under pressure.

Comment

It's called grace under pressure.

Comment

I forgot whether this was confirmed or not, but...

The morning was mercifully free and clear, allowing the writers plenty of time to debrief one another on our respective vacations. We watched the director’s cut of Spoils of War (I’m so glad I ate my breakfast before sitting down to watch that wraith birthing scene),
              http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-16-2007.html

Bold mine; so, we now know where that scene's from. Could the spoils of war be a Wraith child? Oooooo....I don't know.

Comment

Argh PG15, I was just about to post that lol

But anyway, interesting stuff
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  I forgot whether this was confirmed or not, but...

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-16-2007.html

Bold mine; so, we now know where that scene's from. Could the spoils of war be a Wraith child? Oooooo....I don't know.
                  Now THAT'S an interesting thought! Maybe CG Wraith's child/spawn/offspring?

Comment

Now THAT'S an interesting thought! Maybe CG Wraith's child/spawn/offspring?
                    Very interesting. Just hope I don't loose my dinner when I see it.

Comment

Very interesting. Just hope I don't loose my dinner when I see it.
                      LOL! Same here.

Comment

Well, the episode features a new Wraith Queen.

The SciFi World has an interview with Andee Frizzell, who plays all the female Wraith, and has a picture of her in full costume/make-up during a break.

Spoiler:

There's also a link to her blog, in which she says that "the episode explains a lot about the Wraith".

There's also a step-by-step explanation of the make-up process for the Wraith in pictures, which is kind of neat.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

She is always "beautiful". Thanks for the pictures. I have seen on IMDB earlier that she will be in season4!
                          http://imdb.com/name/nm0969160/
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            She is always "beautiful". Thanks for the pictures. I have seen on IMDB earlier that she will be in season4!
                            http://imdb.com/name/nm0969160/
                            Yeah she is always a beautiful Wraith. She does it so well.

Comment

I was surprised in her blog that the whole make-up needs 5 hour! Wow!

Maybe she will be in every episodes of the three-parter?
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                I was surprised in her blog that the whole make-up needs 5 hour! Wow!

Maybe she will be in every episodes of the three-parter?
                                Oooooo I hope so. 5 hours damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X