Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    I think we should stop talking about when it'll come out. It's making me depressed
    But if we have a date then we have something to look forward to.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      But if we have a date then we have something to look forward to.
      *sigh* I guess. But it's just so far away! *sobs*
      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

*sigh* I guess. But it's just so far away! *sobs*
        I know it's ok.

Comment

*sigh* I suppose. But getting this a bit more on topic (if that's possible)...

So, any new info on SoW?

Comment

*sigh* I suppose. But getting this a bit more on topic (if that's possible)...

So, any new info on SoW?
            Nope. Info on this has dulled.

Comment

Nope. Info on this has dulled.
              Drat. *sigh* It seems we've come to a drought in spoilers...

Comment

Drat. *sigh* It seems we've come to a drought in spoilers...
                Yeah kinda ironic isnt it? In real life we are in a drought and in stargate news.

Comment

Yeah kinda ironic isnt it? In real life we are in a drought and in stargate news.
                  Never thought of that. What part of the US are you in? I'm in California so we're really feeling the drought. It hasn't rained in a long time, so it seems.

Though my Canadian friends would say that's a good thing...

Comment

Never thought of that. What part of the US are you in? I'm in California so we're really feeling the drought. It hasn't rained in a long time, so it seems.

Though my Canadian friends would say that's a good thing...
                    At the moment I'm in Kentucky, I have been in Iraq just got back 5 days ago. We've had alot of hurt farmers here, burn warnings, water shortages and acres of destroyed tobacco crops. We have finally had two straight days of downpores.

Comment

At the moment I'm in Kentucky, I have been in Iraq just got back 5 days ago. We've had alot of hurt farmers here, burn warnings, water shortages and acres of destroyed tobacco crops. We have finally had two straight days of downpores.
                      That sucks about the water shortages and stuff, but at least you've gotten some rain!

If you don't mind me asking, when do you ship out again? Are you reserve or full-time?

Comment

That sucks about the water shortages and stuff, but at least you've gotten some rain!

If you don't mind me asking, when do you ship out again? Are you reserve or full-time?
                        Reserve I 'd love to be full time as I'd be up for promotion faster but I'd hate to move to Washington and be stuck at a desk. Then again I'm not fond at going over seas everynow and then and being shot at. As for when I ship out again I took extended leave for the fourth so hopefully 3 weeks but being in the reserve means they can pull you back at anytime. Luckilly though I'm never far away from here as we are allowed to use our computers and the officers get nicer accomidations(I'm a Maj.).The tough part is for my wife when I get sent to Iraq, never knowing if I'm coming back.

Comment

Speak for yourself, we've got a flood!

Comment

Reserve I 'd love to be full time as I'd be up for promotion faster but I'd hate to move to Washington and be stuck at a desk. Then again I'm not fond at going over seas everynow and then and being shot at. As for when I ship out again I took extended leave for the fourth so hopefully 3 weeks but being in the reserve means they can pull you back at anytime. Luckilly though I'm never far away from here as we are allowed to use our computers and the officers get nicer accomidations(I'm a Maj.).The tough part is for my wife when I get sent to Iraq, never knowing if I'm coming back.
                            Desk jobs are never fun...but as the say war is hell. I have several family friends that are in the Air Force reserve and it is always hard on the families. One of them was stationed in Spain for two months. Not a very dangerous place, but he has an 11 boy and 8 year old girl the other has three girls. Their main job is to repair refueling booms on C135s so they don't see much action, but there's always danger in any job in the military.

Comment

Desk jobs are never fun...but as the say war is hell. I have several family friends that are in the Air Force reserve and it is always hard on the families. One of them was stationed in Spain for two months. Not a very dangerous place, but he has an 11 boy and 8 year old girl the other has three girls. Their main job is to repair refueling booms on C135s so they don't see much action, but there's always danger in any job in the military.
                              Indeed, I've done several things but my main job is Air Traffic controller, but I have lots of air time so I'm utilized as both. F-22's and F-16's are alot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                Speak for yourself, we've got a flood!
                                Where are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X