Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
    Man, you're making me cross-eyed! Further more, I think I just threw up my entrails, thank you for that.

My mission is now done.

Through on a poorly hypothetical note if I was the props department designer I would also make sure that the bone was stain with the blood from his last victim and that to keep the bones stronger they do not go all the way through the feeding process, and leave some of the flesh and muscle on the bone which must carve off by hand, the remaining blood drain out and kept to drink as a ancient marriage ritual

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      My mission is now done.

Through on a poorly hypothetical note if I was the props department designer I would also make sure that the bone was stain with the blood from his last victim and that to keep the bones stronger they do not go all the way through the feeding process, and leave some of the flesh and muscle on the bone which must carve off by hand, the remaining blood drain out and kept to drink as a ancient marriage ritual
      How many times did you see Texas Chainsaw Massacre as you were growing up? Or are you a descendant of the guy they based the idea on?
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

How many times did you see Texas Chainsaw Massacre as you were growing up? Or are you a descendant of the guy they based the idea on?
        N I am Hannibal descendant through,. I love eating human brains, yummy. But I prefer the eye especially when you bit into it them all the juices fill yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          N I am Hannibal descendant through,. I love eating human brains, yummy. But I prefer the eye especially when you bit into it them all the juices fill yummy.
          I'll have to kill you. I have "The Zombie Survival Guide" even if you're not a zombie, but human brains are you're meals. I'll be taking you out. Be prepared, I'm into machetes---no reloading for me.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Micheals Bugs Attack Atlantis And Loot It!

Comment

I'll have to kill you. I have "The Zombie Survival Guide" even if you're not a zombie, but human brains are you're meals. I'll be taking you out. Be prepared, I'm into machetes---no reloading for me.
              You guys watch way too many horror movies. Though I am a decendent of Jason Vorhes.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                A tiny hint from JM:
                Quote:
                Alan’s Spoils of War is almost prepped and ready to shoot, promising wraithy revelations.
                I wonder if this is the episode that is being filmed right now? BASMR should be done by now if they started it last Tuesday.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

From Bam Bam

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2877

2Bam announced:
                  And................for all of those interested.....the fabulous Dan Payne will be making an appearance working for me next week.....Mr. tall himself will be Wraithing it up again with us.......then we shoot him.
                  SapphireJewelledQueen said:
                  Oh I'm definately interested Are you able to tell us which episode that's for?
                  2Bam replied:
                  It's for "Spoils of War" and is virtually impossible to know that it is him.....actually, I will change that to completely impossible.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

^

Hmm interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                      I think the people who will benefit from the spoils will be Larrin's people. They may have been monitoring what the our expedition have been doing and if they are able to perfect their interface from Travelers, then they can swoop in after the battle and grab all the tech they can. That is what they are good at. Any comments?
                      Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                      You know i think they actually take the ancient battleship (travellers) because JM did say they were going to play a big role in season 4, so why not give them an ancient battleship?, but for this episode JM did say they were going to re-appear in this episode so i do get that feeling that there are going to fight atlantean team out for technology they found or go into some sort of trade agreement about who gets who...

Also since the title is 'spoils of war' we probably get a scene before this episode airs on the dogfights and battleships and etc.. it is most likely we probably get out hands on some cool tech from asurans...
                      To clarify, JM only said Larrin's people would be in at least one more episode in the back half of this season. He hasn't stated yet which episode. Jill Wagner (Larrin) in her IMDb message board said this would be her next episode to appear in, hence the info that Larrin's people would be in it. I don't know if they will "fight" our expedition as much as maybe get to the tech first and lay claim to it. They would defend their right to it and we may have a stand-off rather than an actual shooting war/fight, IMHO. Time will tell.
                      I have found out that Larrin is NOT in this episode.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Source?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Source?
                          A good one!!! Just call me a reporter. I don't reveal my sources!

Spoiler:
                          Think about my previous posts on this site for the answer.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

We'll just take your word for it then

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              We'll just take your word for it then
                              Thanks for the compliment!!! I am trustworthy.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the compliment!!! I am trustworthy.
                                I know what you are refering too and from what I have seen I believe you.

Comment

Working...
                                X